Part 2

I'm sitting in my office going through papers when Jenna burst through the double door

I'm sitting in my office going through papers when Jenna burst through the double door. I glance up already irritated by who it was that interrupted my work.

"BABE!!!" She screams. Ugh. She continues "I was at the bar and this wild black girl hit in my face" she wines, stumping her feet like a child.

I sit back in my chair, staring at her face trying not to laugh at her swollen jaw and busted lip. "Damn looks like she got you good" I snicker.

She turns the color of a tomato "the bitch hit me in my face and your laughing, it's not funny. Be a good boyfriend and go kill her" she says excitedly about me killing the mysterious woman.

"I'm not killing her because you can't fight" I say bored with the conversation. "And I am not your boyfriend, get the fuck out" I say sick of her presence.

She turns on her high heels clearly angry, stomping away. I get back to work but can't help thinking of the person that did it. I grin as I continue to sign papers.

***

I wake up to the loud ass sound of my door being banged on

I wake up to the loud ass sound of my door being banged on. I reach for my phone only to realize it's at the door.  I groan as I roll out the bed to open the door.

"You look like shit. Were you sleep still" I look at my sister on the other side of the door. "Boo it's 7:48 pm we gotta get ready, now move" she says as she barges in my house.

She looks down and back up at me "What have I told you about leaving your stuff at the door, my god" she says like she's my mom, shes only 5 minutes older than me, we are fraternal twins but that's besides the point.

"It's 7 why are you here so early to get ready, I could still be sleep" upset that I'm missing out on sleep. I had worked an extra shit last night so I was beyond exhausted.

"Because we finna be the baddest bitches out there now bring your ass slut time to get ready" she says pulling me to my bedroom.

Sigh.

I'm still getting the hang of this but I think I'm doing  good so far look at me go. :)