Part 19

Unknown

"If it doesn't happen tonight, it won't happen at all. GET IT THE FUCK DONE" then the line went dead.

"Fuck" I threw the phone against the wall and watched it shatter before hitting the floor.

I called my men over and let them know the plan for tonight "we leave at sundown, boss wants it done tonight".

I quickly sit up in the bed to the sound of a loud thud. I reach over grabbing my phone to see the time. 2:30pm pop up on my screen.

Vinny isn't on the side of me so I get out of bed and walk over to the bathroom where I heard the noise.

I step over a pile a clothes before I stop and look down just now realizing I'm naked. Last night must have been fun.

I walk into the bathroom to see Vincizeo laying face down on the bathroom floor also naked.

I stifle a laugh before waking over to him tapping him with my foot.

"Hmm"

"Why are you laying on the floor with no clothes on" I snicker.

"Because we went through about 6 bottles of liquor last night I have the worst headache. And I woke up naked" he turned his head a little towards me, catching me in all my naked glory.

"Well come on pretty boy we'll have a self-care day" was the last thing I said before pulling out my face mask and other self-care items I knew he wouldn't want to do.

***
After us taking a nice long bubble bath, doing face masks, and forcing Vinny to let me thread his eyebrows. We finally get settled under a mountain of blankets, eating pizza, and watching an old school scary movie.

He moves the now empty pizza box laying down in between my legs on his back while I was sitting up against the headboard focused on the movie ahead.

I run my fingers through his hair but stop when I see my phone light up on the nightstand. I reach over and grab it to see I have a message from an unknown number.

Blocked caller

Blocked caller- Hey Myron, this is Sierra sorry we haven't spoken in a while, but I was wondering if you wanted to go to dinner with me so we can talk?

I scoffed at the message and put my phone in front of Vinny's face so he can see the screen.

He grabbed my phone texted something back before turning it off and throwing it to the side.

"What you say" a heard him slightly snicker before looking up meeting my questioning gaze. "I told her to fuck off"

I smiled and leaned down to kiss him before we continued to watch the movie we were almost done with.

By the time the movie was done with me, and Vinny had slightly dosed off, but I got another message waking me out of my almost peaceful slumber.

Reaching over I grabbed the phone to see some more messages from Sierra

Blocked caller

Blocked caller- Hey Myron, this is Sierra sorry we haven't spoken in a while, but I was wondering if you wanted to go to dinner with me so we can talk?

Me- fuck off

Blocked caller- ok, I deserve that. I know I haven't been the best sister lately, but I really need to talk to you.

Blocked caller- please it's important

Me- you get thirty minutes of my time.

Blocked caller- Thank you for hearing me out. We can meet at 'Sunday's' just off the freeway.
𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍

I slide from under Vinny's sleeping body going to through some clothes on and get this 'talk' over with.

I decided on a simple white sundress and slides. Even though It's 7pm right now I know it's still hot outside and the place she chose for dinner is mainly seated outside.

 Even though It's 7pm right now I know it's still hot outside and the place she chose for dinner is mainly seated outside

Once I'm done, I go back over to the bed to let Vinny know where I'm going and that I'm meeting up with Sierra. Which he immediately jumps up to and follows me outside to the car he claims to be mine. It's a white with red exterior BMW i8.

"Sure, you don't want to go, might need you there cause I'm strongly debating on whether or not I should put my hands on her."

"I'm ok this is you guys' business, but I'm going to call you every ten minutes, and watch your location because I don't trust her" I nod and start the car to begin my journey.

I've been driving for about 15 minutes, and I can't seem to find the restaurant, Vinny called me like he said, and he told me I must have the wrong address in my gps because I went the opposite way of where I was supposed to go so, I had to turn around.

As I was driving listening to the low music playing through the speakers, I got a weird feeling like if something was wrong, and I didn't like it.

so, when I reached a red light, I reached over to grab my phone out the cup holder getting ready to dial Vincenzio, but before I could there was a loud crash and my car started to flip then everything went dark.

***

MUAHAHA, y'all thought this chapter was gone be sweet, had to hit y'all with a lil spice.

So how y'all feeling🤔? let me know I'm curious.

I have also been thinking about my next book which I'll bring up in some of the ending chapters but I wanted to know if y'all would want another book or I should just call it after this one... y'all tell me.

But I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter next one will be out soon, imma fw y'all ✌🏽-ghettogoddess