Part 23

I stare at the dark liquid at the bottom of my cup before throwing it back, feeling the burning sensation in the back of my throat and my chest

I hear chuckling coming from behind me before the sound of the door closing brings me out of my daze.

"Long time no see, cugino" (cousin) he says as he stands on the other end of the room

I lower my head as I pour myself another glass of the brown concoction.

"Don't you think you should slow down, Non penso che alla tua signora piacerebbe molti" (I don't think your lady would like that very much) he says moving further in the room but not coming anywhere near me.

I chug the shot before stumbling to my feet and turning to face him

"I don't think she would, but what do I care she's dead" I lose my balance and fall backwards into the stools

"Sei patatico, hai lasciato Che quella stronza ti rendessi debole" (you're pathetic, you've let that bitch come in a make you weak) he spits at me.

I glare at him but he continues to talk "Meno male che è morta, sarà più facile sbarazzarsi de te" (I'm glad she's dead, it'll be easier to get rid of you)

"Mi sento in po' in colpa ma lei era un bel pezzo di carne scura che avevi sul tuo braccio" (I feel a bit guilty but she was a beautiful piece of dark meat that you had on your arm)

He takes slow and steady steps til he's standing directly in front of me

"Mia cara cugino, ti ammazzo come ho fatto io e prendo ciò che è mio" ( my dear cousin, I'll kill you just like I did her and take what is rightfully mine)

I roll my eyes at his words. In the words of my Ron 'that speech was all over the place' I chuckle at the thought.

He pulls out a gun but starts talking again, I huff at his taking to long so I kick him in his knee hard enough for it to bend the other way.

He howls out in pain dropping to the floor and rolling around on the ground griping his broken leg.

I stand and dust myself off. I reach for the gun tucked in the waistband of my jeans.

I let off one shot penetrating him through the shoulder.

"Not only did you try to go against the mafia, you also thought that you would be anywhere near winning a fight with me" I shoot him again this time in his working leg

I bend down on the side of him clutching the gun between my legs

"You lost, this is why you are not leader your predictable. You're also very sloppy" I chuckle at him wheezing in pain

"She's not dead, but you'll be. I would call you lucky because I have morals that goes against killing family, but I have a friend that really wants to chat with you and their much worse than me." I laugh standing to my full level preparing to walk out the room but remembering I have one last thing to say.

"And my baby is not a bitch" was the last words I say before my 'friend' bust into room to finish him off.

"Thanks bestie you're the greatest" they skip into the room and stand above a unconscious Stephen.

I glare at them before exiting the room.

I pull my phone out my pocket and dial Alfonso number.

"It's done boss, everyone within the vicinity has been taken care of"

"Excellent, take them to his Warehouse and burn them. Also send someone to the bar to get rid of this fucker when their done"

"On it boss"

We ended the call shortly after, sliding my phone back in my pocket I gather my things, glance at the scene taking place behind me one last time and leave the bar.

***
Welp this not that long but I think we got like 4-5 chapters left of this book and imma really finish this time promise 🤞🏽.

Imma make this short cause I'm finna start on the next chapter byeee-ghettogoddess