Part 20

𝚁𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝚁𝚒𝚗𝚐... 𝚁𝚒𝚗𝚐... 𝚁𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚋𝚘𝚡 𝚘𝚏...𝚌𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚔

I've been calling Myron's phone for the last 5 minutes and it's going to straight to voicemail.

I've been repeatedly checking her location, and something must be wrong cause she hasn't moved since I've last got off the phone with her.

I jump up out my seat grab my keys off the hook and make my way to the garage. Before I can even step foot within the garage there's a loud pounding knock at the front door.

I race towards it hoping somethings just wrong with my devices, and that's her at the door. I quickly swing the front door open to see Dante standing there with Sierra behind him and my confusion deepens.

"Weren't you supposed to be meeting Myron for dinner" I question as soon as I make contact with Sierra.

She shrugged "I was but she didn't show up" Maybe it was just me being paranoid, but I swear I saw a glimpse of a smirk coming from her.

They walk into my house and my confusion only deepens because I haven't seen neither of them since Myron tried to 'escape' and they randomly show up now.

I take a close look at Dante, and he doesn't look right he looks more lean and tired like he hasn't slept in months.

Then I look at Sierra who's already looking at me with a strange look.

Somethings not right.

"Dante a word" I lead him into the kitchen away from the seating area in which we were just residing in.

"Are you ok man, you don't look healthy" our eyes meet for a moment before he quickly puts his head down avoiding my gaze.

"Yeah just stress, I'm all good" I nod knowing he's lying but deciding that can wait because right now I need to find my baby.

We walk back into the room and Dante goes to sit by Sierra, but she gives him a daring gaze and he sits on a completely different couch.

Thats not like Dante.

"So, Vincenzio where's my loving sis" she bats her eyes at me.

I know she can see the disgust written on my face because she slightly frowns before perking up. "Maybe you should take a seat, I'm sure she'll be back soon" she purrs at me.

I think I threw up in my mouth.

"Maybe your right, I'm just going to go get a glass of water" I say stepping off trying to get away but before I could, I feel a prickly hand grab my arm

"I can get that for you, you seem stressed" she rubbed my arm

I snatch my arm away feeling grossed out by her touch "I got it thank you, you should rest wouldn't want to over work a pregnant lady"

She retreats back to her spot on the couch now fumbling with the pink hoodie around her waist, trying to hide the very noticeable bump in her stomach.

I go into the kitchen and dip off into the back hallway racing to the garage.

I speed to my car, starting it, and backing out as I call some of my men to make sure those two don't leave the property.

***

She's not here.

I'm stopped in the middle of the street, where my gps says she is but I don't see her or the car.

Why the fuck are these streets so dark.

Who doesn't put streetlights on these roads.

"FUCK" I slam my hands on the wheel and rest my head against the seat.

I lift my head and out of my peripheral vision I can see a distant blinking light in a field, so I turn the car around and drive closer to it.

I squint my eyes to get a closer look and it looks like a car, so I jump out of mines hoping that it's not what I think it is and who I think it is.

First thing I see are the red customized seats of Myron's BMW.

I bolt toward the destroyed car but can see no sign of her anywhere.

'Fuck it's dark'

'Why is it so dark'

'Please be okay'

'I don't know what I would do without her'

I fumbled to take my phone out my pocket and turned the dim light out trying to see if I can find her through the darkness and all the grass.

I turn my light to the right and start to see something glow.

I fallow the beam through the thick grass trying to make out what it could be.

It can't be

Please it's not

Don't be

Her anklet came into my line of sigh along with the rest of her body lying in a patch of dirt in a pool of her own blood. Her once white dressed now stained red

Her perfect brown skin now scratch, marked and bruised.

I shakily lift her unconscious body up and run back to my car then everything after that gets hazy.

***

Now! don't come for but I gotta spice these last few chapters up a little sooo 🌝

Anyways what's y'all favorite color? Mines is 'teal' because it's such a sexy ass color.

I said I was gonna finish by the end of June but plans change so maybe the middle of July fs.

BYE LOVES 😘-ghettogoddess