Part 11

"Amore mia" (my love)

Yep, I said it, I love her. I'm holding her from behind with her breast in my hands, she's slightly snoring as her naked body is pushed up against mine.

Not only did I get the best pussy I've ever had in my life, but I also got the best woman in the universe.

She is mine, she may have objections, but I will do whatever to prove to her that I am worthy of her love and affection. It's all I can think about as I let sleep take me.
***

I am woken up to the feeling of gentle kisses on my neck and cheek

I am woken up to the feeling of gentle kisses on my neck and cheek. I feel a strong hand go down my stomach to my leg lifting one of them up around the strong arm connected to the hand.

I feel Vincenzios tip run along my pussy and pushing at my entrance slightly begging for permission. I reach down with my eyes still closed and slide Vinny's dick into my vagina.

Me and Vincenzio both moan out at the connect of him inside me and he starts to stroke into my pussy at a fast pace from the side.

He's beating my guts up from the side I'm saying his name repeatedly with my eyes shut tight.

"Take this dick like the good girl I know you are" he kisses the side of my face lifting my leg higher up allowing him more access to get deeper in me.

"You're my good girl aren't you Myron" he whispers in my ear, and I whimper while nodding my head.

He must not like that response and he slaps my ass three times really hard, and I speak shaking "I said you're my good girl aren't you, Myron" I scream out a yes as I cream all over his dick and he comes deep inside of me

He kisses down my neck "Well good morning to me" he says as he kisses my cheek.

I give him a smile as I look back at him. This man has the best dick I've ever had. "Mm, thanks for that, now let me up so I can brush my teeth"

He hesitates but decides to let go of me so I can go to the bathroom.
***

After this morning Vincenzio went to work in his home office and I decided not to bother him, I go downstairs and bother Alfonso instead.

"So, are you just a babysitter or do you have a more important role here?" I question while picking at my cookie and turning my head to the side looking and the tall man standing on the other side of the island.

" No, I am not just your 'babysitter'... " he stops talking a sip of water from his bottle that he just retrieved from the fridge.

I nod encouraging him to continue his sentence, he sighs " how much of Vincenzio's job do you know about" he now questions

"Well, I know he owns a lot of business and I'm guessing he does something that lets him kidnap two people and not get in trouble" I shrug finishing off my cookie

he chuckles lightly "I'm going to let you in on a little secret, what Vincenzio and everyone you see in this house is involved in is highly dangerous and very illegal. the part I deal in all this I'm part of the 'mess' makers but I'm mainly cleanup crew"

I open my mouth to ask another question, but I'm cut off with Alfonso answering my unspoken question. " Ask your boyfriend what it is I am cleaning up because I won't tell you anything else about work." he says before walking out the kitchen.

I sit there dumb founded because it has to be a gang, right?

But I feel like this place is too big for him to just be a gang member it's something bigger than that. I'm so lost in though that I don't feel Vincenzio walk up behind me and wrap his arms around me.

"Are you ready to go Amore mia" (My love) I nod hopping out of the stool and walking to the front door.

He is taking me to the mall to get a new phone because not only did he take mine he broke it so I'm making him bye me a new one and maybe something nice for me just cause.

Guys where almost to 2.30k reads, thank you all y'all are amazing.

Do y'all like 'say stop' because I love that song. Anyway have a good night until next time.