Venus

(Y/n) narrowed her eyes as she carefully watched and listened to a group of girls giggling and whispering about something wh'ch she awfully knew.

Hey, have you heard about the news lately?

Yea, it's almost over everywhere.

I heard it can gives us beauty and even cure the imperfections we want to get rid of. What was its name again?

*giggles* It's the name of a greek goddess, Venus.

Haha, right. I almost forgot. I heard that we can get it if we go to this address this Sunday. I got it from a very beautiful lady yesterday.

"Sh*t, they're here?! They must have followed the news and came for the recipe as well!" (Y/n) thought, digging her fingers into her palm.

Just then, Leo walked up to her as soon as she closed her locker.
"Hey gorgeous," Leo said as he grabbed her waist and kissed her gently, causing her to blush.

The girls from earlier ago blushed as they watched the couple and started whispering.
"Leo, I was just about to head home right now," (Y/n) said, blushing as she looked up at him.
"Good thing I got here before I missed you. Come on, I'll walk you home," Leo said, still keeping his arm around her waist as he started leading her away after glancing a cold glare at the guys who were checking her out.

But, (Y/n) didn't notice a thing about it since she was busy worrying about the rumors of the Venus.
"What's wrong?" Leo asked, realizing something was wrong.

(Y/n) snapped out of her thoughts and forced up a smile as she turned to him and shook her head.
"It's nothing. I am just tired,"she said as she lowered her head dowm once again.

Leo wasn't convinced but, he decided to shake it off. Before he could say anything else, a message ringtone was heard, making both of them stop.
"Is it from my phone?" Leo mumbled, trying to search for his phone.

"No, I think it was from me," (Y/n) said as she took out her phone.
And it was.
"Oh, it's from my mom," she mumbled, staring at her phone screen.

"What does it say?" Leo asked, curious. (Y/n) smiled and shook her head as she kept her phone back.
"It's nothing. She just want to let me know that she will be a bit busy tonight. And that...she won't be able to hang out with me today," she said with a forced up smile and Leo frowned knowing that she was upset.

Suddenly, an idea popped up in his head and he smiled as he turned to her with a very big smile.
"Hey. How about you and I go to a place that a friend of mine lives?"he asked, making (Y/n) rose a brow.

"To where?" she asked, smiling.
"Well...it's a surprise. And besides..." Leo stopped as he blushed and started scartching the back of his neck nervously, making (Y/n) give him a confused looked.

Leo coughed a bit as he spoke, looking back at the girl.
"We never really had a proper date before," he said and the (h/c) girl blushed as her eyes widened a bit.
"Oh," she mumbled shyly as she looked down at her feet.

"I mean...yea, we went out for movies and hung out with just the two of us before but, I still haven't taken you out on a date after we started dating. Soo..." Leo trailed as he looked back at (Y/n).

Their eyes met and he smiled as he took her hands in his and held them, lightly cupping the tip of her kunckles.
"What do you say?" he asked and the girl blushed as she looked down, thinking about it for a second.

"I'd love that," she answered, blushing as she looked into his eyes and smiled at him, making Leo smile.

(Y/n)'s pov,