Complicated Trust

"Say what?!!" Mikey yelled.
Leo has just done explaining what happened today.
"So, you are saying that (Y/n)'s mother is the lady that we saw with Shredder back then?!" Raph asked.

Leo sighed as he gave a tiny nod.
"Yea," he said, still trying to figure out what to do now.
"That's why (Y/n)'s last name sounded familiar, the (L/n)," Donnie said, just having recovered from his shock.

It was silent for a while as everyone went into their own thoughts.
"So...what do we do now?" Donnie asked.

More awkward silence.
"Damn it," Leo said as he got up and stormed out of the lair fustrated.
His brothers knew exactly what he was thinking but, didn't say it out loud, wanting to give him some space for now.

With Leo,

Leo yelled as he swayed his katana in a flash, trying to get rid of his thoughts.

He panted as he looked down.

Leo's pov,

Why does everything has to go this way? This is so unfair.
(Y/n)'s the daughter of a woman who's working with Shredder?!

I cursed under my breath again as I sighed, stabbing my sword down onto the roof that I was on.

Just then, I heard a whistle that sounds awfully like the siren song from Frozen 2.
I turned around and saw her sitting at the edge of the roof.
"You?" I said, confused.

She looked at me and I felt her smile beneath that cloth mask. Strange, that mask looks different from before.
"Surprised?" she asked.
"Oh, I have enough of surprises for today, alright," I said and she chuckled softly.

"Shame. I knew you would be out around but, I didn't expect you to see you tonight," she said. Wait...she was looking for me?

"You were...looking for me?" I asked and yet again, I felt her smile again.
"Since we're both stressed out, care to spar?" she asked as she took out her dagger.
I felt her smirk.
"If I win, you'll have to do me a favor," she said.

I rose a brow at her words and she chuckled again. "But, if you win, I will tell you who I am," she said and that immediately got me on the hook.
I smiled, looking at her confident form. "Alright, let's see what you got," I said, smiling as I grabbed my katana back from where I stabbed it before. She looks excited as we both got into a ready stance.

After a second or two later, we started attacking each other.
Our weapons clashed as we both were head to head with each other.
She was really good.

I pushed my sword harder, trying to get the upper hand but, she quickly did a back flip and kicked me right at my shell, making me dazed.

Using that moment, she charged at me which I quickly recovered and blocked her attack.
She swung her dagger a few times and on the fifth swing, I decided to attack back, instead of blocking.

I have to win this.

I quickly got down as I swing my leg towards her legs but, surprisingly, I failed as she read through me and jumped over my leg. Suddenly, she kicked me right in the jaw while she was in mid-air which was quite impressive but, painful. I groaned in pain as I quickly got back up and we started attacking each other again.

Finally, after a moment or two later, I managed to kick her backwards, making her smash into the wall, dropping her weapon.
I didn't waste a second as I quickly held my katana to her throat.
We both breathed heavily as we stood still.
"*pant*You lost," I said as I panted.

She chuckled as she panted.
"Oh really?" she asked as she suddenly grabbed a hold of my wrist and swiftly kicked me in my open area.

And in a swift moment, without me knowing it, she twisted me around and pinned me against the wall, holding my own katana against my throat.

How did she even do that?

We both panted.
I felt her smile as she put my katana down and moved away from me.
"It's a draw," she said as she started walking away.

I smiled.
"Not so bad," I said as I kept my katana back. She chuckled at my words.

I watched her pick up her dagger.
"Well, it was fun sparring with you, Leonardo. Unfortunately, I must be on my way now. Can't stay out too long tonight," she said, letting a hand through her (h/c) hair. 
"But as a little 'thank you' for sparring with me, I'll give you this," she said and threw me a black sheet container which I caught it with one hand. "It's a blueprint version of the (L/n) mansion. You're going to need it if you want to help me stop them from completing the recipe."

I watched her take a few steps before I finally spoke what I was truly thinking.
"You know...you're not so bad. I mean...you are not working with Shredder and you always help us around but, you're not working with us either. Why are you doing this?" I asked and she stopped as she slowly turned back to me.

She looked down as if she was lost in her thoughts. She sighed.
"Like I said. I am acting on my own instincts," she said, shrugging.

"If you are acting on your own instincts, why are you helping us?" I asked and she went quiet for a while. I felt her smile as she sighed. "Come to the (L/n) mansion next Friday. There's gonna be a big party over there. And you'll see why I am doing this," she said as she started walking away once again.

Next Friday? Isn't that (Y/n)'s birthday?

Before I could ask anything else, she was gone out of my sight. I turned around as I searched for her a bit but, there was no trace of her left.

I looked down at the container in my hand.
Could it be?
Could it be that it was really you just now?

...
...
...

I sighed as the name of the girl I love with all of my heart escaped from my lips.
"(Y/n)"