Prologue

The turtles were following Shredder and his clan as they were heading to somewhere unknown,with the Shell Raiser.

"Where are they heading to?We are almost getting out of New York city,"Donnie said,wondering out loud.

"Wherever they are heading to,we have to find it out.Like it or not,"Leo said while driving.

"But,where could all of the foot clan be heading to in such a hurry?"Donnie said.
"Who know?Maybe he is suddenly interested in dating a mutant,"Mikey said, shrugging.

The other three turtles looked at him with "really?" looks.
"What?"Mikey said,smiling at then.

Soon,the very big van Shredder and his clan was in,headed into a big warehouse.
The turtles quickly parked in the shadows outside as they quickly headed inside,hiding in the shadows to spy on Shredder and his clan.

"Shhh..."Leo said as they looked down at Shredder, Tigerclaw, Rahzar, Fishface,
Stockman and the footbots stood there,waiting for something.

"What are they waiting for?"Raph asked in a low voice.
Just then,as if it was answering their questions,a black van arrived and five ninjas dressed in white,stepped out of the car.
Then,a woman in red stepped out,wearing sunglasses.

She walked up to Shredder and his gang.
"Ahh,welcome,"Baxtar Stockman said as he flew around the woman who smiled like normal.

"Nice to meet Mr.Shredder and the foot clan members,"the woman said as she took her sunglasses off.
"Miss (L/n),are you sure you could make this so call wine you're proud of?"Shredder asked,serious.

"Of course, just trust me in this and provide me the mutagen I'll need to test.As long as we share the results,we will be the most powerful clans in the world,"the woman said.

"Very well.Don't worry for the mutagen.We can provide you with all the mutagen you need,as long as the result is a success,but,if you fail,"Shredder said.
"Of course,do we have a deal?"The woman said as she took out her hand,offering to shake.

Shredder shook his hand with hers.
They nodded at each other.
Fishface handed a case to the white ninja which was beside the mysterious woman.

"We'll work 24 hours everyday to make this works"

Just then,what a bad timing is it,Rahzar started to smell our gang.
"Hmm...I scent something,"he said.
"Oh,come on.Not again,"Raph mumbled.

"There's a window here,wanna fall back and make a proper plan before we make a move?"Donnie suggested.
They looked at each other and quickly went out from the window.

Attacking right now would only cause an unwanted fuss and make things hard to find out.
They quietly raced back to the Shellraiser and drove back into the city,thinking about what Shredder could be working on with this new mysterious lady.