Her Family

"So, you are telling me that this
(L/n) family is connected with Shredder somehow," Leo said, staring at Donnie's laptop.
Our turtles were gather in Donnie's lab, trying to figure out what Shredder's next move could be from the information they got.

"Yea, according to this, the (L/n) family has their own family legend," Donnie explained and he showed his brothers a photo of a silver cup of wine.
"What legend?" Leo asked.

"It says that one of the ancestors of the family succeeded making the wine of...immortality," Donnie said and everyone's eyes widened.
"The wine of immortality? I that even possible?" Raph asked.

"I don't know. It says that the formula has been kept as a secret for centuries and passed down to each generation in the family till now. If I guess it right, Shredder must be after this formula. And if this is true, we are facing with a big deal here. We are not jus facing the leader of the Foot. We are talking about an immortal Shredder," Donnie said and everyone frowned.

"An immortal Shredder? That would be so..." Raph said, unable to finish his words thinking about what would happen if Shredder was an immortal.

"Dude, that would be so...not cool," Mikey said, frowning.
"Look from the bright side, guys. Now, we know that Shredder is after this formula. That means he'll need the required ingredients to make that wine,right?" Leo said and Donnie nodded.

"That's right. According to this, they need some rare herbs and, the
(L/n) family's secret scroll and the petals of the Night Queen," Donnie said.

"They already collected the herbs right?" Leo asked and Donnie nodded.
"Hey Donnie. Check out this symbol. I think we've all seen it somewhere before, but where?" Raph said, pointing at a picture of a symbol on Donnie's computer screen. Everyone looked at where Raph was pointing to see a snall picture of a snake eating its own tail.

"Hmm...I am not sure about it. But let me see if I can find something about it until tomorrow. She didn't tell us anything about that. The last one she said is that the (L/n) family's scroll will arrive soon," Donnie said and everyone went into thoughts.

"Anyway, we have school tomorrow. Let's call it a night. We will talk again tomorrow," Leo said and everyone nodded as they all headed back to their rooms, lost in their thoughts.

The next day,
Leo's pov,

I walked into the cafeteria where the others were after grabbing some stuffs I need.

Just when I reached to our usual spot, April stood up looking all excited as she stared at (Y/n).

"Wait? Really? Your birthday is just around the corner and you didn't tell us?!" she yelled and (Y/n) blushed as she pulled April back down to her seat.
"Shhh, April! It's not that much of a big deal,"(Y/n) said, blushing.

"You're kidding me? Of course, it's a big deal," I said and she jumped as she turned her head around to look at me.
She blushed even harder.

"L-Leo! H-Hi!" she greeted, making everyone smirked.
I smiled and sat down next to us.
"So...when's your birthday coming up?" I asked and she answered, trying to her cute blush.

"Next...Friday," she said and my eyes widened.
In one week?!!
How am I supposed to pick a perfect present for my girlfriend in one week?!!

Mikey gasped, excited.
"In one week?! We have so much to do then! We have to throw a party," he started planning to throw a party for (Y/n).

Just then, the bell rang signalling us that it was time for class again. (Y/n) and I smiled as we said goodbye to the others.

Timeskips, after school,

(Y/n) and I laughed as we walked out of the school building in hand in hand.

Just when we were about to walk away, I heard someone called (Y/n)'s name.
"(Y/n)"

We turned around and my eyes widened when I saw that woman.
That woman...
She is the one.
The one from the other day.

The one who was with Shredder.
"Mother?" (Y/n) called, looking at that woman.

Mother? Did (Y/n) just call that woman mother?
My heart dropped as (Y/n) let my hand go and walked up to that woman.

She smiled happily and hugged that woman who smiled and hugged her back.
"Mother, what are you doing here?" (Y/n) said as she pulled away from the woman who took her sunglasses off and smiled at her.

"Why, of course. Can't a mother pick her daughter up from her school?"

No wonder why (Y/n)'s so beautiful.
Her mother's as gorgeous as her.

I shook my thoughts off and focused on the situation.
(Y/n) (L/n).
No wonder why her last name was familiar that much.

(Y/n)'s the daughter of that woman who's working with Shredder!
"And who's this young man here with you?" Mrs. (L/n) said as her eyes landed on me and I jumped, surprised.

Focus Leo. You got this.
I laughed nervously as I greeted.
"Uhh...hi," I said and she rose a brow.

(Y/n) giggled as she walked back to my side and gently grabbed warpped her arms around mine.
"Mother, this is...Leo. Leonardo Hamato. He is my...boyfriend," (Y/n) said and we both blushed.

Damn, why is she so freaking adorable even at times like this??

Mrs. (L/n) looked surprised for a second when she heard the word, boyfriend.

"Oh, boyfriend, you say? I did not expect that from you. Hello, young man. My name's (M/n) (L/n), (Y/n)'s mother," Mrs. (L/n) said and I glupped nervously as we shook our hands.

"Nice to meet you, Mrs. (L/n)," I said and she smiled.
"It's a pleasure to meet you too, Leo. I am surprised that my daughter finally decided to get a boyfriend," she said and (Y/n) blushed madly.

"Mommm!" she whined cutely, trying to hide her blush from me.
I couldn't help but, laughed.
"I am glad that she chose me," I said and (Y/n) blushed when our eyes met.
I smiled at her.

Mrs. (L/n) rose a brow and smiled, watching us.
"So...I suppose, I will see you again Next Friday at our house. You do know what that day is right?" she asked, looking at me with a firm look.

I started to get even more nervous.
"Umm...y-yea! It's my girlfriend's special day. How can I forget about it?" I said and (Y/n) blushed when I flashed a smile at her.

Mrs. (L/n) looked impressed as she chuckled.
"Well, well, look at you two. Looking so in love. It'd be great to have you visit our house before then. We can have a chat while having some tea," she said.

"Oh. Uhh...sure. I'd love to come around sometimes," I said and she smiled.
"Great! Now, if you excuse us, I'd like to spend some time with my daughter. Come on, (Y/n)," she said as (Y/n) smiled happily.

"Ok, mom. Bye, Leo. See you tomorrow," (Y/n) said as she quickly kissed my cheek and got into her mother's car.

Her mother put her sunglasses back on and smiled at me. She nodded at me as a goodbye and got into the car as well.

I watched the car being driven away and stood there, my mind starting to go busy again.
This is not good.

(Y/n)'s family is connected to Shredder. I sighed and ruffled my hair in frustration.

What do I do now?