Getting Down to Business

Leo walked into his room and closed the door behind him, after having a long explaination to the others. They did get what they needed from the banquet so, at least the mission was successful, he thought. But, of course, he had to explain about that little 'kiss' he got to everyone who demanded an explanation from him all the way back.

And of course, they didn't take it very well when he told them about who their little mystery kunochi was. Well, everyone except from Mikey, who thought that (Y/n) was actually pretty awesome, considering how she can managed to hide her identity to this point. April and Casey were pretty shocked with the news at first, but they believed that (Y/n) had good intentions in her own way and must have had a reason for not telling them about her which Splinter and Leo believed the same way. Of course, Raph didn't take it very cool about it.
He didn't really believe that (Y/n) had good intentions and he wasn't exactly happy with the fact that their little kunochi happened to be their fearless leader's girlfriend.

Leo sighed and sat down on his bed, throwing all of his gear off of him. He rubbed the spot between his eyes with his fingers, trying to shake his thoughts for a while. Just then, he heard a knock on his door and he sighed, thinking that ut was probably Raph here to talk about how he should not trust (Y/n).
"Not now, Raph."

"Chill, Leo. It's us," he heard Casey said as he heard the door open. He looked up to see Casey coming in with Donnie following close behind him.
"Oh...hey guys. You need something?" Leo asked, forcing a smile up at his brother and his friend who didn't exactly say anything.
"Uhh...no. I'm just checking in to make sure you know...you're okay with all the things that happened tonight and... about (Y/n)," Donnie said as he closed the door behind him.

Leo let out another sigh, if there was someone who understood the situation he's in about romantic problems, he knew it was none other than Donnie. Or Casey for the matter.
"Honestly, guys...I don't know anymore. I mean, I didn't mean to hide it from you guys about her. I wasn't even sure with myself before the banquet. But I know that  no matter how complicated things were, I know for as a matter of fact that (Y/n) had good intentions and must have had a reason to hide her identity from us like Splinter said. And..."Leo trailed, looking down at his green hand. His mind thought about (Y/n) smiling at him and he clenched his fingers into a fist, "And I know one thing for sure that no matter what happened, what we had and still have is real. I don't believe the fact that every second we spent together with or without masks is all a lie," Leo said, making Donnie and Casey looked at each other before they smiled.

"We get it, Leo," Donnie said, leaning onto the door. "Yeah, bro. If you say it's real, it's real. Besides, I've seen you two before. And I know it wasn't anything faked. I am sure you guys will work it out soon," Casey said, making Leo smile.
"Thanks guys," he said, making Donnie and Casey smile.

"So, what's the plan now?" Donnie asked and the corner of Leo's lips rose into a confident grin, "I'm going to give everything I got to get back (Y/n) and stop Shredder," he said and Casey grinned as he held out his fist for him, "And we got your back, bro," he said and the two of them fist bumped. Leo was a lot more clear with his intentions now, "Thanks."

Meanwhile...

(Y/n) quickly rushed into her room and closed the door behind her as she quickly changed back into her bathrobe, hiding her battle outfit and weapons in a safe place. She quickly let her hair down to make it appear like she just took a bath. Good thing she never use make up.

Not too long after she was done cleaning up, she felt it. A presence. She whipped her head around, looking carefully to see if there was anyone in the room, but there was no one.
Was she just paranoid?
The girl heard a knock on her door, "...Who's it?" she answered, narrowing her eyes at the door as she tied the strings of her bathrobe into a ribbon.