The Birthday Banquet

Sorry I was late, but Happy Holidays, everyone💞💕!

Leo looked himself in the mirror once again as he continued to fix the neck tie of his suit. He gulped nervously, trying to look his best.
Today was the day, the day that they will uncover the mystery of this whole immortal wine thing.

"Dudddeeee, do we really have to wear these things? They are so lammeeeeee! Can't we just go with our normal human clothes and get the party started??!" Mikey complained tugging at his neck tie.

Of course, it was also the day of (Y/n)'s birthday banquet.
All the males in our gang were wearing formal suits for the first time since they were all going to a banquet at the (L/n)'s mansion except from Casey who claims that it was not his thing to attend banquets and wear suits.

"No, Mikey. (Y/n) told us that we must wear according to the dress code because of her mother, remember? Besides, this is out first time going to a banquet together!" April said, smiling happily as she came out of her room, dressed beautifully.

 (Y/n) told us that we must wear according to the dress code because of her mother, remember? Besides, this is out first time going to a banquet together!" April said, smiling happily as she came out of her room, dressed beautifully

Casey and Donnie's jaw dropped as they starred at April, looking so beautiful.
"Looking good, Red," Casey said as they both started to drool on April while Donnie fainted, making Raph sweat dropped at their reactions.
"Okay, you guys are creeping me out," April said, crossing her arms.

Leo shook his head, smiling at his brothers. He looked down at the small blue package in his hand with a smile. He spent the whole week trying to pick the perfect present for the (h/c) hair girl and finally, he found the perfect one.

He was excited to meet (Y/n) since they haven't met each other for a few days besides in school.

And they both were busy lately so, they were only able to text each other.
Finally, he will get to see her today again.

Then again, he knew tonight wasn't going to be all the good things that he wish it was.
He just wished things were a different way around sometimes. He smiled sadly, looking at the small package in his hand. But, no matter what happens tonight, he has already made a firm decision to tell the girl how he truly feels.

No matter what happens.

"Ooh...Fearless got himself a present for his birthday girl already," Raph teased, smirking when he saw Leo holding the blue package.

Leo rolled his eyes as he smiled and carefully kept the package in his jacket.
"Real mature, Raph," he said as he fixed his jacket for the last time before turning to the others.

"Alright. Everyone knows the plan?" he said as everyone nodded.
"Yep. Enjoy the party but, not too much fun~" Mikey said, smugly as he hummed.

Just then, they heard a honk from outside signaling that the limo from the (L/n) mansion that was going to pick them up is here.
"Good. Make sure to keep an eye out for Shredder and the rest of the Foot. We're going to have a long night," Leo said and everyone nodded as they went out of the building.