Leo and (Y/n)

"Leo, who is she?!" Raph asked again demandingly as they walked back into the lair.
"Raph, calm down,"Leo asked, sighing as he sat down on the couch.
"Calm down?! Leo, you knew her and you met her before us! And we don't know if we could trust her! What if she is pretending to be innocent while she is working with Shredder?!"Raph yelled, upset.

"Look, I already told you. The Foot Clan is after her. Didn't you hear what Shredder said back in his lair? Or didn't you notice the way he reacted when he saw her? Shredder wants something from her," Leo pointed out, not really in the mood to start a fight.

"Well...Leo does have a point. Shredder targeted her instead of us back there even though we were there too. Also, Raph has a point, Leo. You didn't have to hide it from us that you knew her," Donnie said, making Leo sigh again.

"Look, it was just an accident. I already told you. I just helped her a bit while she was being attacked by the Foot a while ago," he explained. "But, still...she looks super awesome, man. Did you guys see it while she kicked Rahzor off of me? She is so...awesome," Mikey said.

"Whatever! You heard what she said, Leo! She is not working with us!" Raph said, crossing his arms while Leo sighed. "Look, what's your deal? I told you she's not working with Shredder, okay?! Enough," Leo said, irritated.

"Whatever!"Raph yelled as he stomped his way towards his room.
Donnie sighed, knowing that Raph is going to be in a bad mood for a while with this as he went to his lab, "I'll be in my lab!"

"And I am gonna be here, eating Pizza!" Mikey said, happily as he grabbed the pizza box and started eating the last slice of pizza.

Leo sighed as he too walked to his room, deciding to rest for tonight.

The Next Day,

Leo, Raph, Donnie and Mikey decided to take a break from their mission. Besides, today was Sunday. That means no school too. They had just done training and now, they were just chilling around.

Leo was in his room, thinking about the girl who helped them last night. Who was she?
Sighing, he decided not to think about it today.
His eyes landed on his human clothes which he, his brothers, Casey and April went to the mall to buy some clothes for the undercover.

He looked at the clock. It was still evening.

"4:30"

Leo's pov,

I could sneak out to get some fresh air.
Raph is in the dojo, training himself a bit more. Donnie is in his lab and Mikey is in the living room, playing video games. All I have to is just sneak out before anyone notices.
I grabbed my watch and turned into my human form.

I have to be quiet about this.
I took my gears off  and and put on a white shirt and black pants. I grabbed my phone and somehow, I managed to sneak out without Mikey or anyone noticing.

Soon, I was on the surface.
I took a breathe before I walked out of the alley and started walking in the streets like a normal person would do. Huh, not bad.

Luckily, I brought some money with me.
Maybe, I could check out the book store to see if there's any of new Space Heroes comics.
As I was walking in the streets, basically heading to the book store.

Eventually, I reached there and started checking out the Space Heroes comics I saw.
As I was checking out, a familiar voice said from behind me.
"What are you reading there?"

I turned my head to see (Y/n),looking at the book that was in my hands.
I blushed and quickly closed the book, surprised as I hid it behind my bag.
"(Y-Y/n)?! W-What are you doing here?" I said, suddenly feeling nervous although I have no idea why.