The Text

"Donnie,are you sure that's the correct information?"Leo asked as he and his brothers quickly headed out of the school.

"I am 100% sure.Look at this,"Donnie said as he took out his T-phone and showed them the message he had received earlier today.

Leo,Raph and Mikey read the message and their eyes widened.
"If you wanna know about what Shredder has been doing lately,come to the mall,
7 P.M tonight.Don't be late"

"Wh-What?Who sent this?"Leo asked,
narrowing his eyes.
"I am not sure.It's from an unknown number,"Donnie said,keeping his phone back.

"But,how did this he or her get your number?"Raph asked.
"I am not sure.But,we have to check it out to make sure,just in case,"Donnie said.

"What?!Donnie,we don't even know who sent the text!What if it is a trap?!"Raph asked.
"You are right.It maybe a trap.But,we still have to check it out.Donnie,try to find out more about who sent the text,"Leo said and Donnie nodded.

Just then,April,Casey and (Y/n) walked up to them.
"Hey guys.What's up?"April asked.
"Haha,hey.We were just talking about where we should go tonight,"Leo said,
making up a perfect lie.

"Oh,u are free tonight?"April asked.
(Y/n) smiled and put a finger under her chin as if she was thinking.
"Then...how about the mall?"she said,simply and the turtles were sightly surprised.

"I mean...I heard that...there's a costume event going on there.There is a big prize for the winner,"(Y/n) said,happily as she winked and the turtles sighed in relieve.

"Then,to the mall it is,"Donnie said,smiling.
"Great!All of us can hang out tonight.You coming,(Y/n)?"April asked.

Leo looked at (Y/n),hoping for her answer.
"I'd love to but,I have something to do today.Maybe next time,"she said and Leo looked down,a bit disappointed.

Raph noticed and nudged his arm.
"Or...maybe you can go there with Fearless next time,"he said and Leo blushed as he tried to say something but nothing came out.

April and (Y/n) giggled.
"I will look forward to it,"(Y/n) said as she waved.
"See you tomorrow,guys,"(Y/n) said as she started walking away.

"So...when will we meet up?"April asked,excited.
"Hate to break it to you,guys.It's just that...we have to go to the mall for an investigation,"Donnie said and April sighed.

"I see.But,is everything alright?"she asked.
"Something at the mall?"Casey asked,putting his arm around Raph's shoulder.

"Someone texted us about Shredder.It said that there is something at the mall,"Leo said.

"You know what that means,guys?"Mikey asked,excited as he warpped his arms around Leo and Donnie.
"What?"April asked.
"It's time for,us,turtles to go... undercover!Oh,yeah!"Mikey yelled,happily excited.

Just then,Raph saw a glimpse of someone listening them by the alley's wall nearby.

"Huh?"he mumbled as he went there to check out,only to see that no one was there in the alley.
"Everything ok,Raph?"Leo asked as he walked up to his brother.

"Yea,everything is fine,"Raph said as he decided to shake it off.
They started to walk away.

Meanwhile,(Y/n) watched them walk away from the fire escape back in the alley.She jumped up to the roof and continued to watch them walk away.
"See you soon,Leonardo"