Friend or Foe?

It was night.
Our heroes in a half shell had a long day but, they decided to go spy on Shredder to find out more about what they are up to. They had just sneaked into Shredder's lair and now, they were hiding in the shadows as they listened to Shredder and Tigerclaw talking.

"Master Shredder, are you sure that the wine exist? What if the woman was lying to us?" Tigerclaw asked, sounding unsure. It was almost quite obvious that he has no faith in such a thing like the wine of immortality.

"Remain calm and have faith, Tigerclaw. Her family legend is the most secretive legend passed down for centuries. Even if she dare to trick me, she knows that she is not the only one in danger. Once the wine was in our hands, the Foot Clan will be unstoppable. The whole world will bow down to me"

The turtles looked at each other in questioning looks. Just then, a ninja star hit the wall beside them, drawing the attention to them.

"You!" Shredder yelled as he glared at our gang.

"What's up, Shredhead?"Mikey said, teasingly.

Tigerclaw growled and many footbots came in alerted. Our turtles jumped down as they started to attack. "Capture them!" Shredder yelled as Tigerclaw joined the fight.

Leo was fighting head to head with Tigerclaw while the others fought with the footbots, Rahzor and Fishface. "This time, you will not interfere!" Tigerclaw said as he tried to slash Leo who dodged it easily.

"I will get you out of your shells, today!"Rahzor yelled as he pinned Mikey down.
"Dude! Why do you always want to see a turtle without its shell?!Do you wanna see me naked? You, werido!"Mikey yelled, struggling.

"Mikey!"Raph, Leo and Donnie yelled as they tried to fight their ways out to Mikey but, Tigerclaw, Fishface and the footbots were keeping them busy.

Mikey was trying his best to get himself out of Rahzor's grip.

Just then, someone kicked Rahzor off of Mikey and was now destroying the footbots in a flash
Leo managed to kick Tigerclaw back and turned around, his eyes widened when he realized that it was the kunochi he encountered the other day. Perhaps he didn't notice it before, but looking now, she was experienced. Like crazy experienced. She was trained well. Her movements and attacks were flexible, precise and effective. It was almost as if she has been fighting like this for years.

The footbots went down in a flash as the girl attacked them. The three other turtles and the Foot Clan stared in shock, startled by her appearance. Her eyes met with Leo's as she jumped down to the spot beside him and stood back to back with him, both of them read to attack whoever comes to attack them.

"Hey Leo, fancy seeing you again. Didn't think you and your friends would join the party earlier than I do," the girl greeted playfully, sounding amused as she tightened her hold on her dagger.

"What are you doing here?" Leo asked, quickly glancing in her way as he sliced down a footbot. But before Leo could get his answer, Mikey, Donnie and Raph joined them in the fight along with questions coming in his way, of course.

"Leo, who's this?" he heard Raph asked warily and then, Mikey, "Yea, bro! Who's this though chick?"

"Uhh...long story, guys. I'll explain later," Leo answered, glancing at the footbots that were starting to surround them.

"It's that woman!" Tigerclaw yelled, pointing at the mysterious girl who laughed at his words.
"Awww...big kitty remembers me, did you miss me?" she playfully asked, making Mikey laugh, causing Raph to smirk in amusement while Tigerclaw growled warningly at her.

Shredder stood up from his chair as he glared down at the girl and the turtles.
"Bring them to me," he said and the foot soldiers started to slowly march towards them.

"Damn it, we're surrounded!"Raph yelled.
"Awww...wish I could play with you today, kitty. But, I'm just visiting today. What do you say we get out of here, boys?" the girl said, smirking under her mask as she took a smoke bomb out and threw it to the ground.

Smoke covered the place, blinding their sights.
"See you later, fellas! And don't miss me too much while I am gone, kitty!" they heard the girl yelled.

And when it was all clear again, the turtles and the kunochi was gone. Tigerclaw yelled out loud, annoyed and frustrated.

"Tigerclaw and all of you! Find that girl first! And bring her to me," Shredder ordered, his eyes burning with rage as he formed a fist in his hands, determined to get rid of this new girl who was getting in his way again and again.

Meanwhile,

The turtles and the girl stood on a roof of a building in a safe distance, panting as they just got away from Shredder's lair.

"Whoa...That was crazy. And Lady, you're extremely awesome but, who are you?" Mikey questioned while trying to catch his breathe. The girl chuckled and sat down on the edge of the  roof while crossing her legs. "Well, I'd like to see you find that out yourself," she said, making everyone look at her.

"Look. I get that you helped us, but that doesn't mean we trust you. So, tell us now. Who are you?" Raph asked, narrowing his eyes at her as he pointed his sai at her and the girl stared at him, unfazed. In fact, she looked more amused at his silent threat for her.

"Yea. Who are you? Y-you fight good. Like seriously good," Donnie said, still panting, making the girl chuckle once again, "You guys are not so bad yourselves."

"Why are you helping us?" Leo asked, putting his swords back in their sheaths as he stared at the girl whose expression turned to a calm one when she turned her attention to in his way. He watched her shrug nonchalantly at his question. "It's quite simple. You fight Shredder and I am fighting him too. Thought I might give offer to each give other a hand since we have the same enemies. Besides, I am pretty sure you guys heard what I heard back there," she said, flipping her hair behind her back as she stared at Leo.

"Any why would we trust and be allies with someone who wear a mask and help us all of a sudden?"Raph asked, narrowing his eyes in suspicion.

"You wear a mask," the girl teased back and Mikey laughed, making Raph growl and shoot a glare in his brother's way.

"And who said I was talking about being allies? I don't trust you yet an you don't trust me too. We are even. Leave it at that. All you need to know is that I have no intention to fight with you guys unless you're part of Shredder's gang. I just helped you because I owned Leonardo one," the girl stated, crossing her arms and at her words, Raph raised a brow.

"Huh? What des that mean? Leo..."Raph said, furrowing his eyes at Leo who chuckled nervously.
"You see...I kinda met her the other night while I out?" Leo explained with a nervous smile, knowing that Raph was about to get mad at him anyway.

"And you didn't tell us?!" Raph yelled, angry like he expected.
"Look. I don't need to tell you everything, ok?" Leo yelled back as they both glared at each other.
"Guys. Guys! Calm down, look!" Donnie yelled as he got in between them, staring at the place where the girl was before.

"She's gone..."