0.5 .[Where The Preview Is Granted]

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS JUST A SNEAK PEEK OR PREVIEW. NOT A CHAPTER.

                                                [I N D U L G E N C E]

"I'll see you later, or soon enough." I smiled warmly. "You know you have to see the baby. She loves to grin, that gummy toothless grin of hers and she does this thing where she curls her toes."

"Yeh'." He smiled. "I want to."

"Okay." I nodded, feeling the awkward ambiance surround us, basically tying us together.

Brent had walked away, on the side. I turned back to hug him, pulling away from him feeling a sorrow in this good bye, when I heard a loud...

"Wus good now?"

Stepping from out of the loud , blasting and blaring club. He looked familar and he had, a gun.

Before I could even scream or shrieked, for Brent. The man placed the gun at the back of his head, and the bullets clapped and rang loudly, defeaning me and his body came crashing onto mine, heavily and lifelessy, as he laid ontop of me on the ground.

"AHHHHH!!!" I screamed. Squirming from beneath him. As the blood caught my entire dress, my eyes and my cheek.

"A--u August! August!!" I screeched, feeling his body turn cold, while people from the crowd and the parking lot scattered, not caring, fending for their own lives.

The guy scurried away looking down at me with so much hate in his eyes, and I realized who it was then and there. He ran away and I cried, while my vision blurred with tears. "S--Somebody!! Please help him. Bre--brent." The words disappeared off my tongue. As I heard thumping footsteps, get closer and the lights above grew into beams as they sepearted.

To be continued...

VOTE, COMMENT, it won't happen exactly like this, but I couldn't tell you who, where and what, That's why I used (his). I usually give previews in all my stories. Some of  cast in MM.