15.[Where His Beauty, Has Gained 'May-bes' and A Stalker]

Is that an update you see? Yes, this is an update.  :)

Don't mind mistakes.

[Phoebe—The Next Day]

“I’ll see you okay.” I said to Kaitlyn as she walked into the front entrance of the school. When we got home last night, she had slept in the bed with me and everything. I cooked her dinner and she even let me help bathe her. I guess she was just upset about my outburst towards her yesterday. I knew she had never seen me like that before and she was confused about the situation.

She couldn’t understand why I wasn’t coming into the school with her and why my eyes were swollen and puffy from crying. She couldn’t understand why I wouldn’t tell her what was going on. She was only 5 going on 6 and she could understand and comprehend many things, but this one time was all too complex for her.

But not quite complex for me. I had lost my job. The job I worked so hard to get. After one going on two terms I had lost my job. Fired.  Just like that in the wink of an eye. And that was what I couldn’t understand. I knew Kaitlyn may have responded so coldly towards me when I called myself her Mommy because of her frustration at the moment and that’s okay with me.

I never meant to let that slip out, but it just seemed to happen. Caught up in a blur, in the bend of the moment and I was wisp away by self pity. But not anymore, I refuse to feel sorry for myself. August and I brought this on ourselves, practicing sexual relations in public. Maybe he was changing me a little too much, that was something I would’ve never done.

“Bye Bye” She waved, to me.

“Bye baby, see you later when I take you by your Grandma.” She nodded and continued to climb the stairs with her friends. I couldn’t even look at this school, I didn’t want to but Kaitlyn wanted me to be in the car when Brent took her to school. I just had to be away from her for a few days, to collect myself. I was feeling like I was drowning in a sea of blood and tears.

I know she loves me, I know she does. But maybe not as much as I love her. Maybe, she consideres me as a best friend, a playmate or a substitute in her father’s absence. I don’t know what goes on in her mind. But for once I would like to.

My psychiatrist has been blowing up my phone, and I don’t know whether it’s because she’s seen the photographs, or because she knows I was supposed to meet her yesterday. I refused to, I was too embarrassed.

But you know who wasn’t? August. He called me last night to say ‘What’s Gud.’ That’ exactly what he said. ‘Phe baybeh what’s poppin’? You straight?’ Was how he greeted me.

Good was the last thing I was. I would’ve expected him to call and ask about me and the images of him sucking my nipples in a theater. But he didn’t call to ask about that. Apparently he has seen no pictures. And neither has Heather, or  Brent, not even  Travis or any of August’s family or publicity team.

It’ strange. I told August about me being fired and he was angry ad wanted to know why. He started talking about moving Kaitlyn to another school and even talking to Principal Macarthur on behalf. I found that sweet that he wanted to stick up for me. He’s such a darling.