41.[Where His Love Is King, And She Crowns Him With Her Heart]

Surprise Update...EXCUSE ERRORS. This chapter is dedicate to a fan who always posts on my wall every time I update.. Enjoy love.

[Phoebe---]

"And it hurts like brand new shoes..." Sade's Pearls played softly from the hospital lounges radio, not quite a good song for a hospital but I loved Sade. I tapped my foot nervously on the ground, nobody had came out to see anything as yet and I was beginning to get afraid that something was really wrong with my boo bear. Oh my God, did I just say boo bear? Good thing I didn't say that aloud...I thought.Maybe he was too tired for the sex yet he ignited it.

Surprisingly the paparazzi were yet to be seen, but there were people in the waiting room snapping photos of Kaitlyn. This was not going to be good. I would have preferred to go to a private hospital but this was an emergency.She leaned her head on my stomach as she was dead sleepy, I had to wake her up I couldn't just leave her there alone I had no choice.

Titan however kept his calm but I know he was judging me because I had a slight limp, thee slightest limp. I tried to avoid eye contact with him, embarrassed enough I put my boyfriend in the hospital. The automatic door opened and a husky figure walked towards us and I knew it was Brent. He pulled the hoodie from over his head with a serious look on his face.

"Hi Brent, what are you doing here?" I asked fatigued.

He looked around before he sat next to us. "I saw the ambulance when I was walking around the block. What happened?"

"I really don't know, it just happened so fast and unexpected I didn't know what to do, I-I think he was having a se----"

"Seizure." He interrupted me and I nodded. He then took sleeping Kaitlyn out of lap and placed her over his shoulder. "He ain't been sleeping."

He said straightly."He has been coming home really late. He's been busy."

"Busy doing what?" He asked concerned and I shrugged.

"Working I guess. That's all he does you know...maybe something's going on with him and he doesn't want to tell me so he's just burying himself in the studio and the interviews. I'm not sure." I was beginning to feel like an awful girlfriend. How could I not know if something was up with him.

"How long y'all been here?" He asked.

"Over an hour."

"Damn. Well how it happen, he was working?"I fidgeted, toying with my nails wanting to avoid this question.

"Well kind of." I peeped out.

"What you mean? He was working out, downstairs?"

"No...I'll just be honest. We were kind of doing 'it' and yeah..."

He turned his body to me and his eyes widened before he turned back around. "Okay, we good on the questions."I sighed relieved.

"Thank you. Where's Heather?" I asked him trying to keep my mind away from August's situation.

"She at work. We're just friends Phoebe." He smiled shortly.I shook my head.

"You can stop with the façade Brent, it's okay. She told me. I get it. You don't want to admit to loving her publicly because she has a guy. I understand." There was silence between us before she exhaled, saying a brief "Yeah."An obvious expression of what I said was completely true.

Just like women don't like being the home wrecker or person on the side, neither do men.

"Ms.Washington." I looked up and Doctor Gilroy stood in front of me smiling. She was back I guess. I stood up briefly hugging her.