48.[Where He & She Both Are Innocent, Swimming From Something Bigger Then Them]

Look at that throwback Thursday picture. Lol He looks so young there. Anyway Vote and Comment and chapter 49 will be the last chapter. I hate to end on odd numbers but oh well.   And you will find out, what Phoebe is having, and the baby's name at birth, I think it makes it more special since she lost her first baby. I'm so petty for that song in the mm. Lol Excuse Errors.

[Phoebe]

"Turn up the TV." I said, laying in the couch.

"Why? What y'all do?" Brent asked.

"Just turn it up." I repeated and he did.

B R E A K I N G N E W S -----A HIT AND RUN. The blue eyed, news reporter graced the screen as behind her was pictures of Malcolm's car.

"How did they get there so fast?" Heather asked.

"Shut up." I said trying to listen.

"There's been a hit and run, in the upper restaurateur area of Atlanta and it seemed to not be fatal. It happened seconds ago and luckily a witness contacted the police. Only one witness has come forth saying she saw the hit, but it happened so fast that she doesn't know who was inside the vehicle and which direction they drove off into. It appears that a range rover, colour grey crashed into the two victims left side, damaging the car horribly and fled the scene. The victim and his mother were both rushed to the hospital and hopefully they're okay..." She paused, holding her earpiece.

"It seems, that we have made an error. New just came in that the older victim. Died, seconds after she arrived at the Hospital. Malcolm Huffington being the owner of the vehicle's mother, Annabelle Huffington died of Cardiac arrest."

I covered my mouth. "Oh my God. Heather, his Mom."

"That's all we have for now. No further witness' are willing to come forth. The police are looking for the perps. And we'll return with more after the break."

The room grew silent until I sat up. "Heather you killed is Mother." I said in shock.

"How the fuck y'all kill his mother? What the fuck is going on man Phoebe?"

"Don't yell at me! It's Heather." I said charging at her wrapping my palms around her throat and shaking her.

"You're choking me!" She said and I continued as both Brent and August tried to pull me off of her.

"Now he's really going to be after us." I said finally releasing her.

She gasped for air. "There's. No. Way. I killed his Mom. She was probably having heart problems all the time-----

"Yeah! And you finished her off! We're going to jail man." I sulked.

"What happened?" August asked as tears streamed down my face as I looked at Heather.

She cleared her throat. "Me and Phoebe, went to pick up her food in your car and she saw Malcolm. My Auntie's ex Husband."

"You're ex Uncle? The fuck? and what happened."

"I lost it. I remembered when she came to see me once to tell me she couldn't take care of me because of him, that he tried to touch me. If he was never around I wouldn't have had to be in Foster care. That life sucked man. I wouldn't have met all those horrible families and I wouldn't have been so unhappy. He's out there living his life after what he did to those people including Phoebe." She looked at me. "And y'all acting like I did the worst thing. He deserved to die. He killed somebody but the case never trialed, and after Phoebe told me about what he did to Kaitlyn I just lost it. I collided your car with his and fucked up."