31.[Where His Lover Seeks Refuge and Answers Under Her Mother's Wings]

Don't mind errors! Watch that Video, he's singing for Phoebe! Lol :)

[Phoebe]

My eyes flickered as I stared at her from head to toe. Her eyes were teary and they held bags of weary and insufficient means. Neediness, yearning and loss. I didn't know what to say. She was stuttering and her hands were trembling like crazy.

She continued talking but I couldn't hear her. I was so dazed thinking about what she had just said to me. Once again the earth slurred in motion and I just stared at her wondering if this was my moment. If this was where I'd find out who I really am. What my existence meant. Why I'm the way I am. Was it?

"Y-you're my Mother? Is this some sort of sick joke?" I said towards her and she turned cold swallowing hard.

"No it isn't Baby doll. I've been waiting 20 years for this moment. I never should have left you." She attempted to smooth down my hair and I pulled away.

"20 years? I'm 26, making 27 in-"

"May." She finished my sentence. "The end of may. The edge of summers awakening."

"Summer is all the way in July and August." I stated.

"I had you a before you were supposed to come baby. But I didn't care if you were due at the end of June. I still wanted you to be my summer." She smiled with her closed mouth firmly.

"You must have me mistaken. My name's Phoebe." I said and she looked dumbfounded and she furrowed deeply.

"Phoebe? No your name is Summer. Summer Jones."

"It's not."

"Oh God." She spun around in a circles talking to herself. "She didn't name you Summer?" I heard her whisper to herself.

"What is that on your foot?" Kaitlyn questioned touching her legs.

"Oh Kaitlyn no." I said puling her away.

She smiled ,looking at Kaitlyn. "Those are my henna's . Just think of them as body stickers." She said towards Kaitlyn before she briught her hand to her chest gawking at Kaitlyn.

"Is this... My grandbaby? You had a baby?" She said and I frowned, who is this woman? It doesn't work like that.

Kaitlyn looked up at me smiling,, her toothless grin. "Y-Yes. Not biological. But yes." I said and Titan slowly moved away into another aisle.

"You adopted her?"

"No. No not at all. She's my....my boyfriend's daughter."