29.[Where He Sees Shelby Coming Around The Mountain]

I did not edit this. Maybe I spelt Dice like dick. I don't know. :/ Happy day.

[Phoebe—The Same Night]

I crept inside closing the door shut, trying not to slam it, it was kind of late and I knew August would have something to say. He thinks he's my Father or something. Well I do call him daddy...I giggled in my throat to myself, the house was quiet to quiet and I knew something was up, or maybe it was just the drinks I had , that had me feeling like I was a part of the Purge.

I wobbled on my feet walking inside. Heather and a few of her friends pulled me along with them to this bar and I had a few drinks. I think, maybe more than a few. After the photo shoot, that took hours, since Giuliani decided to show up hours after, in her higher than a kite state. It took even longer; she wouldn't leave although they had to escort her. She started throwing things at me and I was a little scared, I wasn't accustomed to being in such an environment.

Eventually she left and she wasn't very happy about losing her Job. I mean I was definitely not trying to be a model it just happened. A onetime thing. I felt so awkward in those clothes and under the lights, I as out of my elimate by far and wide and I didn't particularly want to do it again, I was just kind of stoked for the opportunity.

I look at myself and I see that August is right. I am too boring, my hair is jet black, I don't like young hip music, I'm always correcting people's speech and I'm a holy moaner. Whenever August makes love to me I always say Oh God, or Jesus or Mother Mary or some shit. I never curse or swear, and maybe August wants that, I'm not quite sure. I should ask him.

Maybe I should cut off all my hair and get a piercing, maybe I should just show August that I'm not as much of a prune as he thinks I am. Just maybe.

I tripped over my own feet as I attempted to climb the stairs. The light flicked on startling me and I chuckled to myself blocking the light out.

"Whatchu doing?" He asked me, oh good he was still up.

"Heeeey B-baby." I said shrugging out of my jacket. "I missed you so much."

"Whea' you been , it's late. I called you." He said concerned walking over to me. There was about three of him.

"Who's your brother? Oh! Keep in one place August!" I shouted and he grabbed my waist.

"Damn, Phe your breath smell hot, and like alcohol."

"No shit Sherlock." I snickered holding his shoulder. I began pulling down my dress until it was pooled around my feet and August seemed so serene, he was high.

"Woah,hold it misterrrr." I slurred. "You been smoking?"

"Nah, I ain't. You been smokin'?" He asked me.

"I want to—Shhhh, Shhh You hear that!" I asked him pushing my index finger against his lip.