43.[Where He Has Been Living For the Weekend, Ignoring His Lover]

Phe Phe's really preggers in that photo how cool! Vote and Comment! Excuse errors, you know the routine, and get ready for the next chapter or should i say stay ready, so you don't have to get ready....Summer updates are amazing huh? Y'all enjoying it so much forgetting to vote...That's none of my business tho.

[Phoebe---During the Evening to Night]

"I ain't been to one of these in five years....with Kaitlyn you know." He chuckled. "Shit mad cool." He said staring around the room, toying with the prenatal gadgets that sat in the room.

I smiled looking at the way his face was lit. He was grinning from the time he walked in here with me, until it was over, and I couldn't enjoy it because the kiss was replaying in my mind. He helped me put back on my clothes and we made sure we were free to go before we casually left.

My heart beating as he kissed the side of my cheek, while holding my hand as we were immediately rushed by paparazzi, while Brent guided us to the car. Oh, I could see it now, if Media takeout could vaguely state that Nicki Minaj was pregnant from one picture, a doctor's visit would do it for sure. A complete no brainer this time around.

"You been so quiet baybeh." August started, as he drove us home, gripping my thigh.

I gazed away from the window playing with my necklace. "Oh, I'm just thinking." I smiled shaking myself out of it.

"How come they ain't give us ona' a nem' lah bitty pictures and shit?"

"Oh, she said it's too early to see like the baby's head or their hands or feet so it's like a floating oval right now, so I guess that's why." I chuckled.

He smiled, turning. " Oh aight then,I been readin' some shit. Got me feelin' goofy and shit."

"What do you mean?"

"Today when I was kicking it at the studio, I started researching baby book's on amazon and shit." He chuckled and I smiled.

"Really baby? That's so cute. What did you read?"

He shrugged. "Somethin' bout the birth man. Hurt my stomach."

"Ouh. Let me guess, the part when it says that it's possible my vagina could rip to my anus if I'm not dilated enough?" He cringed.

"No, damn fuck kinda shit is that?" He furrowed.

And I patted my legs drawing them closer together as I began thinking about it. "Well, that happened to a woman on TLC's babystory the other night. You were sleeping. I know you'll still love me." I smiled.

"Damn. Sorry I puttin' you through all this shit man. We coulda' just adopted if you wanted."

I shook my head laughing. "So considerate but we all know that you would want to see what your babies beside Kaitlyn would look like. I know you planned this August. You had a little conversation with my ovary and you were like, okay, we have to get this shit running. Just bossing my eggs around." I said pointing my finger at him jokingly.

He licked his lips smiling. "You mad stupid man. A conversation with yo' eggs. Nah, but foreel baybeh, in the book was like the doctor gonna have to check you and shit. Ion like all that. I ain't with all that." He said shaking his head.

"Well it's my OBGYN anyway. A female. So no worries, I'm not into girl baby. Why are you cringing, didn't you witness all of this before with Kaitlyn."

He pulled into the area. "Nah. Thought I told you this. She didn't want me in the room and shit. So I sat outside, only saw when she died and then I came to hold Kay. Took her home to Mama's." He said, quite seriously.