19.[Where He Shows Her What Being An Ace Of Spades Feels Like]

DIDN'T EDIT THIS....Sleepy, EXCUSE THEM, I'LL EDIT SOON.

[Phoebe]

“Rain on me…Oh won’t you take this pain from me.”

That song was in my subconscious mind all night last night. After we went on to our lovemaking session, August put on music. He said he likes how it feel, and because it was raining he loved it even more.  He didn’t stop last night, he just kept going and going until he fell asleep on top of me. I wasn’t complaining, his body made me feel safe and secure and I wondered how I could’ve even considered leaving his man.

The sun beamed through the curtains a bit, and my eyes opened feeling the stickiness between my legs. How tastefully gross of August, his residue was all over and on me. I needed a shower. My hair was flung across the pillow as I looked over to the side to see he had moved. He was snoring so loudly, how darling of him.

I pulled the covers up against my chest turning to him, he was lying on his stomach and his back was turned to me. 

“Baby.” I whispered, mumbling into his skin as I placed my lips on his back. “Wake up.” I said before I threw my leg over him, hugging dearly unto his back.

“Wake up baby.” I said gently, making circles with my fingertips in his back.

He shrugged me off his back, as his body shook. I shrieked laughing at his tactics. “You’re just going to shrug me off like some rag doll?” I questioned climbing unto his back again.

“Nigga tryna sleep woman. You wearin’ me out.”

I smiled. “I’m sorry. I just wanted to be irritating.”

“You cooked me breakfast?”

“Cooked your breakfast? What am I? August’s help?”

“Nah, but when you cook a nigga breakfast afta’ sex, that’s his reward. Ion smell nuttn’ cookin.”

I chuckled, dragging my nose in the spine of his back.  “No, I haven’t cook anything. I just woke up.” I said casually.

“Aight wake me up when you done.” He said smoothly as if that was some sort of command.

I sucked my teeth, purposely lying on his back. It’s not like I had anywhere to go today. I had no Job. And he probably had a lot of questions since he had cancelled the rest of his tour dates with Usher.

I sighed, rolling of him, deliberately taking the covers with me, wrapping them around my body while I walked to the bathroom.

“So you just gon leave my ass in the open?” He said loudly to me as I looked at myself in the mirror, preparing to brush my teeth.

“Mhmm. I like seeing you naked.” I laughed, pushing the toothbrush into my mouth.