Baby 💕 -Part 1

Tw: NSFW

  You and Oliver have been married for almost two years. The both of you wanted kids so badly. He obviously wanted to teach them quidditch. You just loved how cute they were. For the past year, you guys were unsuccessful on getting one.You've tried to have one on your honeymoon, and tried each month. But obviously weren't successful. Every few months you went to the doctors to ask why it wasn't  working. They always say they don't exactly know why, but keep trying. You were becoming very doubtful that you couldn't have one. Oliver always said adoption could be an option if it comes to that.

That night you and Oliver were on the bed together talking about the day and how it went. Then out of nowhere Oliver asked, "Do you want to try again". You shook out of the little daze you were in and looked at him. "Huh, do you or do you not want to try for one again?" Oliver said a tiny bit more loud.

You guys had actually already tried for one this month already, but who could pass up the opportunity. "Yeah, sure." You said a little nervous about getting disappointing news again.

(Where the NSFW starts, if you feel uncomfortable skip to the next part 😉 )

Almost immediately Oliver took off his shirt and got on top of you. He looked at you and gave you a questionable look on his face. You nodded yes knowing that you did want to do this. As soon as he got your response he leaned down and kissed you softly. About one minute of doing it softly, Oliver deepened the kiss and making it more passionate. He then trailed down to your neck making marks, that will probably be there for days. You start moaning. Making him kiss your neck even harder. After, a while of getting enough on your neck, he trailed down towards your collarbone and down towards your chest. You took off your shirt so he can roam further. His kisses you until he got to your stomach. When he tried to go further, you flipped him under. Now you were on top and he was on the bottom. You wanted to give him a taste of his own medicine. Starting with kissing his neck then trailing to his chest. He moaned loudly and you smirked. You loved the affect you had on him.
"You know ,your such a tease" Oliver said barely getting his breath back

You just gave him a little smirk
Then you reconnected your lips to his and you turned so that he's on the top once again, and you on the bottom. You suddenly felt his cock getting hard against his sweats. You tugged on the hem on the sweats. Signaling that you're ready to take it a step further. He understood the movement you made and took off his sweats, along with his boxers. Without any hesitation he took off you pajama shorts and panties. When he took off your panties he could see you were wet, and wanted him badly.
"Wet for me" Oliver said breaking the kiss and smirking

"Shut it ,Wood. Let's just do this already" You said wanting more

"Sorry Mrs.Wood. Didn't know you were in control here" he said sarcastically reconnecting the kiss
He immediately pushed his cock in your entrance. You gasped, both in pleasure and in pain.

Although you guys have been doing this for a year. There was always a slight pain.

After a couple of minutes in turned into full pleasure.
"Ol-Oliver f-faster....faster" you say trying to get the words out.

"What do you want?" Oliver said. Knowing what you already said

"F-faster... faster."

"I can't hear you"

"FUCK...OLIVER .FUCK ME FASTER.... FASTER OLIVER FASTER ." You screamed so that he would for sure 'hear' you

"If you wish"

He picked up the pace. Not by a little, but by a lot. You couldn't help but moan each time he entered you. You could feel his twitching inside of you. Meaning he was about to come. You could also feel yourself coming.
"Ol-Oliver" you moaned while he kept fucking you
He looked up at you immediately when you said that. Thinking that something had gone wrong or he was hurting you.
"I-I'm about to cum" you said still moaning

"Not until I say so love" he smirked because he knew you couldn't keep it in any longer

You groaned because you could feel it coming. Sooner than you expected. With one last in and out, you let it out. Not long after Oliver released his. After you guys both let out he kissed you on the lips and then on the forehead.

You and Oliver cuddled up together for the rest of the night. Both hoping that this time was successful.

———————————————————————————
A/n: this was my first smut type of thing. So sorry if it was bad. I'll try to do better in the future. Go check out the next part of the story