Love Takes Over Quidditch

Oliver Wood was famously known as the quidditch obsessed wizard. He loved the game more than anything. People seemed to know what Oliver was going to talk about next whenever in a conversation. There is one thing he kept hidden from the school. His girlfriend. Her name was y/n l/n. Oliver was in a secret relationship with her. He thought people might assume his spirit and passion for quidditch would be gone since he would have a girlfriend. So he kept the relationship silent.

Oliver was talking to y/n when Lee pulled him out in the hall. Why do you always talk to that Hufflepuff ? Lee asked Oliver.

What do you mean? Oliver replied rubbing the back of his neck.

You know what I mean. You always talk to her, hug her, and other things. It's like she's your girlfriend. When Lee said this Oliver gulped. Wait are you two dating?

Oliver took a deep breath and told Lee, Yes I'm dating her. But we're in a secret relationship. So don't tell anyone. Lee looked like he had just saw a ghost.

Mate, why are you hiding it. You shouldn't be ashamed of having a girlfriend. If I were you I would be showing her off to everyone. Lee exclaimed.

I'm not ashamed, just don't think people will take me seriously. Lee looked confused and asked why people wouldn't take him seriously. People won't because they know I love quidditch and they might think I don't love the game anymore. Since I have y/n.

OLIVER...NO ONE WILL THINK YOU DON'T LOVE THE GAME. THEY WILL MAINLY THINK YOU DON'T LOVE HER. BECAUSE YOUR KEEPING HER AND YOUR RELATIONSHIP FROM THE SCHOOL. Lee almost got in trouble by Snape for yelling too loud. He told Oliver that he should set up a romantic date on the pitch to tell you that he wants to let the whole school know what you two are. A Couple. Oliver agreed and went back to class and thought about fun ideas to do on a romantic date. He wasn't really the romantic type, but when it came to you; he wanted to be.

Oliver was walking around your common waiting for you to get dressed. He had sent an owl to your dormitory, since he can't go up the steps. Once he waited for an hour in the common room he started to think you weren't going to show up. So he turned around and went back to the Gryffindor common room. He didn't feel like sitting on the couch so he went up towards his dorm. When he came to the door; he saw it was opened. Fred and George never leave their dormitory door open. They love to keep their 'precious' pranks hidden from the rest of the Gryffindors. Once Oliver pushed the door back a little more. He saw you in his bed with his quidditch jumper on. His cheeks got pink and butterflies were forming in his stomach. The Gryffindor obsessed, quidditch nerd finally found something more important than quidditch. YOU. He closed the door slightly and screamed the you were his girlfriend.

————————————————————————-
Sorry this is crappy, but this is all I could think of  :)