Cuddles

Right now I was on Oliver's bed waiting for him to be done with quidditch plays. He's that caption. So that means reviewing, rewriting, and looking over the new and old plays. I could be doing something educational like work on O.W.L.S. or something like that, but who want to do that at 11 p.m.

"Ollie are you almost done" I groaned because I was getting really inpatient

"I have like 10 more plays to review and rewrite" Oliver said not looking up from his work

"But you've been working on them for over an hour" I complained

"That's a little dramatic"

"Really"

"Yep"

"You started at 10, and it 11. So I think I'm not being dramatic" rolling my eyes. Not like he could see, but I was getting a little annoyed. ( little was an understatement )

"What do you want to do if I stop working" Oliver said spinning his chair around from his desk to his bed

"Well, I was thinking we could just cuddle and talk about our day"

"Hmm....I'll think about it" Oliver said turning back to his desk

"Ughhh" I finally I had enough and grabbed one of his pillows and started to attack him with it behind his head

"Y/n"..... Smack ....."What"...... Smack ...... "Are" ...... Smack ...... "Doing"

"Trying to convince you to stop working and cuddle with your girlfriend" I said hugging the pillow against my chest

"I would love to lass, but can't. How 'bout this I'll cuddle longer with you. How does that sound?" The Scottish boy said turning around again, smoothing his hair down to it's original position before he got attacked.

"Ok, I'll take that offer with the cuddles I am getting tonight" I said with a smile he couldn't resist.

"Fine, but if you want cuddles tonight it might be awhile. Ok lass?"

"Perfect" I said placing a kiss on his head

"That's not a real kiss lass" Oliver said with a pouty face and puppy dog eyes

"Sorry, but that will have to be later tonight. Ok Ollie?" Sort of mocking what he said a few seconds ago

It was getting a lot later and Oliver was still not done yet. He still had around 5 or so plays to write and correct, but he had a major delay because of something he messed up on another plays previously. Oliver was rushing a little now because he really wanted to cuddle with you and talk about the day. He didn't want to keep you waiting for your cuddles so he decided to take a mini break.

"Are you done!!" I sat up on the bed when I heard the chair rolling back

"No, sorry lass" he said seeing your smile fading

"Well can you take a little break. I'm starting to get tired" I looked at the clock and saw it was nearing one a.m. "Pleasssseeee" I begged

"Sure, but why don't you sit on my lap and cuddle while I'm working"

"Thanks O"

"No problem" he made sure I was comfortable on his lap and rolled back into his position to start working again

No one's POV

As the night went on you finally fell asleep. After Oliver rubbing your back, whispering nothing but sweetness in your ear, and many more adorable things. He didn't mind you on his lap asleep- he actually enjoyed it- so he never did put you on his bed to sleep.

It was now a little past 2 and Oliver finally finished his plays. He forgot you were on his lap when you adjusted a little in his grasp, so he got up from the chair and put you on his bed. You were wearing sweatpants and Oliver's Gryffindor jumper. He didn't want to change you in anything different for bed because he thought you were comfortable enough, and you didn't give him consent to change you. So he left you alone and gave you a quick peck on the cheek. The Scott went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and got ready for bed. Once he got on a pair of sweats and a plain grey T-shirt he untucked the covers on your side and tucked you in. Walking to the other side he did the same to himself. Right before he drifted off to sleep you cuddled closer to Oliver and he put his hands around your waist and whispered "Goodnight love, sweet dreams". He kissed your forehead and drifted off to sleep.