Picnic

It was near your birthday and Oliver wanted to do something really special for it. He has always done something fun and romantic for your birthday, but you guys were in your seventh year so it would be your last birthday at Hogwarts with him. He thought about another quidditch pitch birthday or a study date. This year he thought he would set up a picnic near the black lake. He knew how much you liked spending your free time at the lake. Oliver owled his mom for some food ideas because he wasn't the best at picking foods that taste or go well with another.

Days later his mom sent a owl back and said that he should bring strawberries, blueberries, and a little cake.

He gathered the food from the kitchen on the day of your birthday to get ready for the picnic. All throughout they week of your birthday Oliver has been very distant with you. At first you thought he was breaking up with you because of the distance. Luckily that wasn't the case. The morning of your birthday you were waken up by a crash noise coming from the common room. You opened the door of the dorm to see Fred on the ground. As well as the ladder he had fallen off from. As soon as you were about to ask why he fell you saw a banner saying. 'Happy Birthday Y/n'
You smiled and rushed to get your regular clothes on before heading down to see the banner closer. At first you only saw Fred, George, and Lee next to the banner. When you went to the boys' dorm to find Oliver you only found a tiny note in front of the door. You were confused at first, but picked it up and read it.

Dear, y/n
Meet me at the Black Lake for a little birthday surprise. Can't wait to see my beautiful girlfriend on her birthday

Love, Oliver

P.S. Wear something cute

Once you read the last part you went down the stairs and up back to your dorm to put something more cute on. You even did your hair while you were getting ready. When you were finished you looked in the mirror to see yourself with a red dress with little white flowers on it. In fact, Oliver got you that dress last year for your birthday. You never got the chance to wear it until now. Now you exited your dorm and settled off to find your lovely Scottish boyfriend. Once you were approaching the black lake you could see a little picnic set up, but no sign of Oliver. You stopped for a moment and looked around. Oliver was sneaking up behind you and hugged you from the back kissing your neck a couple of times.

"Hello love, you look pretty today." He said taking your hand and leading you towards the picnic.

"Thanks. Finally had the chance to wear this dress you got me last year." You smiled as you twirled around in the dress. "Does it look good on me" when you finished twirling.

"It looks breathtaking on you, love" he said while sitting down and gesturing you to sit down as well. Once you sat down he gave you a birthday card with a picture of a golden snitch on it.
The card read.

Y/n, you have made these years at Hogwarts so much fun. Everyday when I see you I fall in love with you even more. You are quite a catch. I still can't comprehend how I'm even lucky enough to have you as a girlfriend. Thank you for all the happy memories you have given me these past years. Can't wait to see what's waiting for the two of us when we get out of Hogwarts. Happy birthday y/n.

Love, the best keeper in the world, Oliver

When you were finished reading the card you gently but passionately kissed him. The fell of his lips were so soft you wish you could just keep kissing him forever. Until he pulled back and started eating a strawberry.

"Hey we had something going. What was that for." You said jokingly towards him. He just put his hands in the air and said, "I'm sorry, I was just hungry that's all." The two of you finished the picnic and went back to his dorm where you would spending the rest of the day at. Once you got in his dorm you could see three presents on his bed.

"You want to open them?" He said guiding you towards them.

"I would love nothing more." You say.

Oliver handed you the first present which was a fairly large box. You unwrapped the paper and opened the box to see a customized blanket. The blanket had pictures of you and Oliver doing all sorts of things. You smiled and said you loved it. Tonight you would definitely be wrapped up in that blanket instead of the one you regularly used. The next gift was a much smaller box. Inside of that one it had a necklace and a small little bracelet in it. The necklace had two hearts, both intertwining each other. On the other hand, the bracelet had a little O and (your initial) carved into it. It was everything you could have ever wanted for a birthday.

"Thanks Ollie, I love them!!" You said hugging him.

"Anything for you love." He hugged back. "Hey there's still one more." Oliver got really excited when you were about to open this present. It was much smaller than the first present. When you opened the box you saw a ring inside. "Before you ask any questions. This isn't a proposal, but it is a promise ring." He held up his hand to show you his promise ring. "They only come off when we need to replace them with engagement rings or we fall out of love. Which will never happen. So when it fall off get ready to see me down on one knee." You instantly tackled him on the bed and gave him tons of kisses. When you were finished expressing your love towards him you put on the ring and made yourself turn into a burrito with the blanket.