Period

You were on your period this week and you were not the nicest to say the least. Even to your boyfriend Oliver Wood. You were also a chaser on the Gryffindor team. Which made matters worse when your boyfriend is the captain and you're about to play a game.

"Okay, so everyone remembers the play." Oliver reassured everyone. Everyone nodded and went along with the plan. That is everyone except you.

"It's probably not even going to work Wood" you usually didn't call Oliver , Wood. The only time you did was when you guys were just friends. When you started dating it was more Oliver.

"What'd you say lass" Oliver said giving you a slight death stare. He was shocked you said his last name instead of his first.

"I just said the plan probably doesn't even work, Wood." Not even caring what name you called Oliver. Now he got a little irritated about you calling him Wood.

"You're benched Y/L/N" That caught your attention. You looked up at him with a 😮 face. You were going to say something when Oliver continued talking to the team.

Oliver didn't really want to bench you, but if that was what it took to get your proper attention. He had to do it. The team was mad at Oliver for benching you because the reserve chaser was really bad. You didn't really want to stay and watch the game if your not playing so you went back to your dorm. When you got to your dorm you took a shower, straightened your hair, put a pad on, and put your pjs on. While waiting for Oliver to get back from the game you caught up on homework and read your book.

As soon as the game finished he walked angrily walked to your dorm. Even though Gryffindor won somehow he didn't feel like celebrating. He wanted to know what was going on and why you were calling him Wood. Once he got to your dorm door he knocked. You didn't answer because you didn't feel like getting up. He didn't even bother knocking again and barged in.

"Why did you call me Wood in-front of everyone. You know that's only what my friends call me. My girlfriend which is you. Is supposed to call me Oliver or Ollie. NOT WOOD." He nearly shouted the last part.  Before you could reply Oliver got even more mad and said. " You also have been nasty to me the entire day. Are you breaking up with me or something." He's nearly out of breath when he finally finishes.

You started giggling a little which now made extremely confused. "You think I want to break up with you. Of course not. It's my 'shark week' so I get mood swings sometimes. Also, I accidentally called you Wood during the discussion of the play. When I saw how furious you looked while I said it I thought you looked semi-cute. So I continued to call you Wood. I promise I won't do that again, Oliver." After you finished your reasoning Oliver came over to the bed and grabbed you. He put you on his back for a piggyback ride. You had no say so you played along. Once he got you safely on his back he carried you down the stairs and then up the stairs to his dorm. He layed you down on his bed and put you under the covers. After you got all comfy he joined you. Even in his quidditch uniform.

"You looked sexy when your mad" he said running his fingers through your hair. You just looked up at him and kissed him on the nose. "My lips are down there not up here. Give me a real kiss." He said

"If that's what the captain wants." You said kissing his lips. When your lips met his it started off as a soft and sweet kiss. A few kisses later it turned into a heated make out sesh. He was about to pull your shirt off when you pulled away.

"Hey, what was that for?" He said with puppy dog eyes.

"As I said earlier I'm on my period so we won't have sex this week. You know the rules 'no sex on y/n's period week'." You said laying back down on the bed.

"Ugh.. why did we make those stupid rules. Once your off your period you know what's happening." Oliver said joining you on the bed. You guys ended up cuddling and Oliver forgot to take off his quidditch uniform.