Mommy & Daddy

Oliver Wood has been your boyfriend for about four years. You two started dating in your third year at Hogwarts, but made it official after your fifth. Now, your a writer at the Daily Prophet and he played for Puddlemore United. He has been very busy with quidditch and hasn't spent a great amount of time with you. To fix that problem he called in sick for practice and brought you over to a field of grass for a picnic. Other families and couples were also having picnics, but you two were distanced enough to not hear the other conversations.

"Ollie why did you have to call in sick. We could've just scheduled this some other time." You said running your hands upwards in his hair.

"We haven't been on dates since we got out of Hogwarts and I think this would be a good change." He said kissing your cheek. You two were just staring into each others eyes. Enjoying the silence, a kid soon ran up to you two and sat down on the blanket. Both of you looked at the kid and back at each other.

"Umm...I think you might have mistaken this blanket and people from your parents." Oliver said while he looked confused.

"I don't think so. Your my mommy and daddy, right?" The kid said in a hopeful voice. You laughed and told the kid that you two aren't their parents. As soon as the kid had mistaken you two as their parents, their parents came and picked them up and left. Once they left Oliver grabbed your hand and kissed your lips. "Love?" He asked.

"Yes, Ollie"

"Maybe someday we could be parents."

"Someday Ollie, someday."

"So can someday be now or tonight."

"Wha."

"I've been thinking lately and I've been wanting a kid so badly. All of my teammates have families and wives."

"I would love to have a kid, but you need to get down on one knee first and say your vows."

"Why do you have to be so difficult, woman."

"Just telling you my plans, since I'll be the one carrying the child."

——————-
This was short but sweet