The Longbottoms

You were Neville's older sister. Also, you were Oliver's best friend. You three were sitting at Gryffindor table when your owl, Palmer, came out of nowhere. It wasn't one of those days where people get mail, so people were looking at her weirdly. She dropped the letter off at the table and you opened it.
The letter read...

Dear y/n and Neville Longbottom,

I'm so sorry too inform you both, but your parents have sadly passed on. You two will be packing your trunks and returning to your Grandma's house for the summer. Sorry we had to tell you in a letter, but we had no other choice.

From the Ministry of Magic

Once you finished reading the letter you rushed out of your seat trying not to cry. Oliver quickly looked at Neville and then got up to follow you. He could see that Neville had just picked up the letter and now reading it. Oliver was questioning if he should stay with Neville and comfort him; since he was only a second year. Or should he go to you and try to calm you. Finally he decided to go to you because he hated seeing you so sad.

He entered the common room and saw you crying into your knees on the couch. Mind if I sit here? Oliver asked when he got to the couch. You didn't say anything, but just nodded yes. He rubbed your back trying to calm you down while you were crying. Hey...Stop crying. Whatever was written in that letter probably want even anything big to worry about. You looked up at him with your puffy and red eyes.

In that letter it said my parents DIED!! You began to cry a little harder and Oliver felt so bad. He hugged you and just kissed you on the top of your head. You two just sat in silence for about five minutes when he broke it.

You can always stay at my place for part of the summer if you'd like? He asked with puppy-dog eyes. You definitely wanted to stay with him, but didn't know if he really wanted you to stay there. Are you sure you want me to stay at your place. Neville is going to be at Grans all alone. He'll be fine though, but are you sure you want me? Not your friends or anything. You asked as the tears started to dry up.

Of course your my best friend and I really lov- I mean like you. Your better than any of my other friends. When he messed up on the one sentence your head shot up. He had sweat on his forehead. Mainly because of the fire burning beside you two, but also because he thought you might've heard his slip-up. Little did he know you did hear it. Oliver has had a crush on you since 1st year, but gave up on the thought of you two being a couple. That's one of the reasons he became friends with you. To get closer to you and for you to maybe catch feeling for him too. You on the other hand, had had a massive crush on Oliver since fourth year.

As the room went silent, again. You caught a glimpse of Oliver looking at your eyes, then to your lips, and finally back at your eyes. Oliver. I don't know how to say this, but I get the feeling you might like me.... once he heard you speak he shook out of his gaze and listened. He heard you say that he might have a crush on you, which he did. And got really nervous .... Umm...and if you don't I'm out of luck than. Because I really like you and have since fourth year. I'm sorry I'm expressing my feeling now, but I feel the need too. He just stared at you after you finished. You thought you had ruined your friendship with him since you shared your feeling with him. When you dropped your head a little bit you noticed his fingers were on your chin lifting it back up. Oliver didn't say anything, but he did kiss you. Very passionately. I'm glad your expressing them now. I've been so in love with you for the past years. I was a coward of not showing or telling them sooner, but I'm glad we're doing it now. He then stopped talking and went back to kissing you.