Baby 💕-Part 2

In the morning Oliver went downstairs to make breakfast and read some of the Daily Prophet. You were in the bathroom taking a pregnancy test. After peeing on it and doing the process of taking one. You flipped it over so the result is facing the counter. 3-5 mini later you picked up the test and you immediately dropped it. The test had the words pregnant written on it. You splashed water on your face, thinking that this is all a dream. Once you realize it's not a dream you squeal. You were finally pregnant. Oliver and you were FINALLY GOING TO BE PARENTS.

You headed downstairs with the test in your hand. Oliver was reading the Daily Prophet when he noticed there was a big smiled plastered on your face. He was wondering why it was so big, you were never that happy before. You only had that big smile one your face twice before. Once, when Oliver proposed and the other when you guys got married. So he knew it was something major

"What's the smile for"

"Oh nothing. Just found out some happy news" you say trying to act serious

"What's the 'happy news' then" Oliver said getting a little anxious about what the news was.

"Just took a little test to see something" you say slipping the pregnancy test down on the table where he was sitting.

Oliver looked down at the pregnancy test and back up at you. He was hesitant to pick it up, but eventually did and read the words pregnant. He sat there for a few seconds. Realizing that he was going to be a dad. Then he got up and gave you a bear hug.

"Finally, it worked" you stated

" I was getting worried that we weren't going to have one"

"Well at least you don't have to worry about that now "

9 months later

You gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Oliver and you came to an agreement that the baby should be named Elizabeth Katie Wood. After you got home from the hospital Oliver got a miniature quidditch set. With a tiny quaffle, buldgers, golden snitch, and a tiny broom. You said to Oliver that he should wait at least a year til he can teach her how to play quidditch. He got a little upset about the restriction, but then realizing it's only 365 days.