Quidditch

Oliver and you are in 7th year

The Gryffindor and Slytherin match was coming up and Oliver had been hard on the team the whole week. You really wanted Oliver's attention, but knew quidditch was a bigger priority than his girlfriend right now. So you just ignored and stayed away from him. Oliver caught on that you were ignoring him so he instantly went over to your best friend to ask why.

"Why is y/n ignoring me?" Oliver asked your best friend

"Well...she said that quidditch was a bigger priority to you than her during the days leading up to the match. So she stayed away from you to give you space.....to think about quidditch." Your friend said. As she was heading to her next class.

Oliver stood there for a second thinking why you would ever think that quidditch would be above you. He knew he loved quidditch, but he loved you more. So he headed to his next class Potions where you also would be. Luckily he sat next to you so he could tell you that you should stop ignoring him and that quidditch will never be placed above you. When he got in the classroom he noticed you laughing and talking to the Slytherin chaser, Adrian Pucey. He immediately felt tears forming in he eyes. He skipped all the rest of his classes he had that day because he thought you were flirting with Adrian.

—————————————————————————

Oliver hadn't come to any of the meals for the next couple of weeks and canceled all of the practices. Even skipped the game against Slytherin because he thought he lost the person he truly loved. Harry and the team tried talking to him but he ignored them. Finally Harry asked you to speak to Oliver. You obviously agreed because you were getting extremely worried about him.

You went to the Gryffindor common room and headed to the boy's dorms. You knocked on Oliver's dorm and told him to come out, but he ignored it.

"Oliver Benjamin Wood, come out right now" you said banging harder on the door.

"Just go away" you could hear Oliver say.

"Please I just need to talk to you" you say while tears were rolling down your eyes.

Oliver finally opened the door and said, "Just talk to Pucey, I think you would much rather talk to him than me" looking at you with bags under his eyes. You just stood there looking confused. "Oh don't look confused now, I saw how you two were looking at each other a couple weeks ago"

"Wh-What are you talking about" you ask wondering what he was talking about.

"C'mon at Potions, you two were laughing and having a good time. It looked liked you were flirting with him." He said closing the door slightly

"Flirting? You think I flirt with every guy I talk to. You're going to be the only guy I flirt with." You say slightly laughing.

He pulled you into the room and you two just talked about what was happening while Oliver was absent for the past weeks.

———time skip to the end of 7th year ———-

"Can't believe we're leaving Hogwarts" you said while walking with Oliver to the train.

"Well maybe we'll came back someday. At least we will bring our kids to Hogwarts when they get their letter." Oliver said while putting his arm around your waist to move you closer to him.

"At least we're engaged, so we could possibly have a kid soon. Well, at least after we get married. My dad would kill you if you got me pregnant while we're still not married." You said.  In fact, after Oliver's last quidditch game he got down on one knee and proposed to you. You obviously said yes.

"Oi lovebirds. What are you two going to do after the train ride home" Fred said walking alongside you and George next to Oliver.

"Well, we're going to tell both of our parents that we're engaged and then head to the house we recently bought." Oliver said kissing your cheek. Making you get small butterflies.

"Sounds like a good plan..." George said. Oliver was about to say something, when George continued and said. ".....but just promise me that you don't get her pregnant before your wedding. Maybe not the best first impression for your future father in law."

"All I can say is that I can't make any promises on that." Oliver said while smirking. Now the small butterflies were gone and were filled up with bigger butterflies instead.

"Naughty, Naughty Wood. I must say y/n you're getting yourself in some real mischief with that one." Fred said making you blush.

"Ha...well I guess there's no way of getting out. I'm stuck." You said while looking at Oliver.

—————A few months later——————

You and Oliver got married a few months after getting back from Hogwarts. Oliver didn't keep the promise to not get you pregnant before you were married. A couple of weeks after getting settled in your new home. You discovered you were pregnant. Both of you were happy that there would be a miniature Wood in the house in about 9 months.

Present day

You were now, pregnant with your 5th child. You've had all boys so far, Oliver really wanted a girl. He loved the boys but seemed he could be a really good dad to a girl. The names of the boys were Oliver jr.. , Andrew, Nathan, and Carson. As soon as each of them turned two Oliver started teaching them how to play quidditch. He insisted they had to be one for him to teach them, but you thought that was to young so you put the age limit to be two.