Battle of Hogwarts

"Why do you need to go" One of your kids said as you were leaving the house.

"Well the school that mommy and daddy went to is in danger, and they need our help" I said giving a kiss on your kids heads.

"We'll be back in no time" Oliver said closing the door to the house.

Oliver and you were married for four years so far. It's been the best fours years of your and Oliver's life. He proposed at the end of Harry's third year and you and Oliver's last year. Together you have one son and one daughter. Now you were off to Hogwarts to be apart of the fight. One of the good things about going is you get to see some of your friends that are still in Hogwarts. The scary thing about it is what if one of you or both of you die and you can't see your kids anymore. Oliver told you not to worry about that because he would protect you.

When you arrived at Hogwarts you saw Fred and George. Probably your best friends at Hogwarts. All of you guys caught up on life before the actual war happened. The twins said they started a Joke shop and are doing really well with it. You guys told the twins that you two started a beautiful family.

Once the real war started you immediately regretted your decision on even going. Oliver kept his promise and would protect you. As you two were both fighting people. The death eater that you were fighting flicked your wand out of your hand and about to cast the "avada kedavra" spell on you when Fred jumped in front of you and killed the death eater. You were about to give him a quick hug for saving you when a green flash came and hit Fred. He dropped to the ground and you just stood there in shook trying to register what just happened.

"F-Fred? Please wake up.....pls" you said while shaking him on the ground.

Oliver saw you crying and shaking Fred and tried to get you off of him. "Y/n come on....he's dead there's no changing that. Hurry before we get killed next" he said picking you up so that your on your feet now.

After The Battle

You and Oliver were looking for people you would know. Etheir dead or alive. Of course you knew at least some of the people , but you guys were mainly looking for close friends. While you guys were looking you saw Tonks and your former professor of the dark arts, Lupin. You always thought that Lupin was the best DADA teacher you guys ever had. Such a shame he's now dead. When you two walked a little further you saw the Weasley's crowded around Fred's cot. Molly made way for you and Oliver to come and see Fred. You felt so bad that this was all your fault. If you just casted a spell before Fred got over there he would be laughing with George and hanging out with Ginny and Ron.

"Dear, it's not your fault. Don't blame yourself he was trying to protect you." Molly said side hugging you wiping off yours and hers tears.

When you and Oliver came home after the war you were in a depressive mood. The kids kept asking Oliver why you were sad. He said that you lost a really good friend and you blamed it all on yourself.  Oliver skipped all of his practices for Puddlemore until you felt better.

Sorry this was a short one hope you enjoyed it. RIP. Fred, Tonks,Lupin, Dobby, Cedric, Collin, Lavender, Moody, Hedwig, and anyone else I forgot.