The Day 💍

( this is going to be a two part one-shot )

Oliver Wood and his girlfriend y/n l/n had been together since third year, and now they are finishing their seventh year. The Scottish wizard knew he wanted her to be in his life forever and ever. He just wanted you to know.

"Love, you almost ready" Oliver asked you coming from outside your dorm. "Yeah, just about ready" once you exited your dormitory, Oliver blushed at how stunning you looked. Even, though you were only in his quidditch jumper and some leggings. His breath was taken away by your beauty. "You look stunning" Oliver just stared at you while blushing. "Thanks, you don't look half as bad" you both chuckled and walked towards the quidditch pitch.

"Oliver, why are there tons of people in the stands. I thought we were playing a 1 v 1? You asked as you entered the pitch.

" We are playing a 1.V.1, but I want people to see how good we are" you just rolled your eyes and grabbed your and his broom.

The snitch was flying around like crazy as you and Oliver were trying to catch it. Nor you or Oliver were a seeker. You were a chaser, while he was a keeper. As the snitch kept getting higher and higher you sped up to catch it, while Oliver was backing down. At first you thought it was weird, but you wouldn't lose to your boyfriend. When you caught the snitch you came to the ground and had your back to Oliver. For some reason the snitch opened and a little piece of parchment came out of it. You opened the parchment and it read look behind you . When you obeyed the snitch's rules, and you looked behind. You saw Oliver kneeling on one knee trying to get something out of his pocket.

"Damn it, why is this bloody box not coming out" He said while struggling to get the tiny box out of his pocket. As he was struggling you heard the crowd of students laugh. Finally, he managed to get the box out of his pocket and into one of his hands. With the free hand he grabbed your hand.

" Y/n M/n L/n.... you are the most amazing, beautiful, smart, and kindest person I've ever met. I'm lucky to even call you my girlfriend. I thought my heart would always belong to quidditch, but you changed that completely. Once my eyes met yours I knew I had to have you to myself. Luckily I was able to accomplish that. All I'm asking right now is for you to accept this proposal..." he started to open the tiny box that had a simple but elegant ring inside "....and become Y/n Wood. I want to see you after every one of my quidditch games. Buy a house with you, have kids with you, send them off to Hogwarts when they're 11, grow old together, and never stop loving each other. So Y/n L/n with you accept this ring as a symbol of my love and became the newest member of the Wood family, with me as your husband." All you could get out was a nod. You had cried a little bit because you were about to call your boyfriend, your fiancé.

He got your response and slid the ring onto your finger. Oliver got up from his position and stood up to kiss you. As you too were kissing you heard "aww" and cheers. It was about five minutes and you finally removed your lips from his. "That was one of the best kisses I've ever had with you" Oliver said resting his forehead on yours. "Also, our first kiss as fiancé's" you added. The rest of the day you told and showed your friends the ring and cuddled with Oliver.