Diary

*the reader is a Gryffindor*

Oliver's perspective

I was finishing my shower after a long and rough quidditch match versus Slytherin. I couldn't hear much because of the water blocking some of the sound, but I could just hear a little bit of cursing. My first thought was Y/n was entering my dorm because she was probably in a bad mood from Harry or the twins. I soon realized it wasn't Y/n, but the twins. Only because I could hear words like "Come on mate, we'll get Snape next time" and " I can't wait till we prank him next time"

I finished the shower, wrapping a towel around my waist. I wished I didn't share a dorm with the twins because they would always annoy me with their pranks and how obsessed I was with quidditch.

Once, I opened the door to the bedroom part I saw the twins gathered on the edge of my bed reading a small journal.

"Oi, what are you two doing. Read on your bed." I said, getting the twins attention. Or at least hoping it would get their attention. It didn't. "Fred! George! GET OFF MY BED-" coming closer to them, sorta yelling. "What are you two reading?" I said grabbing the journal.

"Looks like your girl really likes to take notes" Fred said with a smirk while I was looking at the front of the 'journal'. Only to find out it was Y/n's personal diary.

"Where did you two get this?" I said

"We didn't take it. It was on your dresser" George said

" Well, I probably grabbed it by accident in potions, and she has by book on werewolves." I said grabbing clothes from the drawer and putting the diary down to change. ( in the bathroom of course, the twins were in the room )

"C'mon Wood, we know you want to read it" Fred said

"Also, you get to see how Y/n actually feels about you." George added

"Fine- After I get dressed though."

After I changed and closed the door behind me I saw the twins with their noses in the diary again. "Hey, make some room for me. It's my room, and my girlfriend's diary"

About an half-hour or so of reading the diary we learned how she felt when she watches me play. Loves how I smirk at her from the goal posts, personal celebrations, Gryffindor house parties, dates by the black lake, etc....

Y/n POV

I have been looking for my bloody diary everywhere, and also for Oliver. I can't find either one of them. If I find one I'll find the other. I know that because during potions he took my diary instead of his stupid book. To say the least I wish I didn't come to class today. If Oliver reads that diary all of my secrets and feelings towards him will be exposed. Not that I don't share my feeling with him, because I do. I'm his girlfriend, but I like to keep the personal things to myself. JUST MYSELF.

I was walking into Oliver's dorm to see if maybe he could return my diary, and we could swap books.

When I walked in I saw the worst site anyone could see. Her boyfriend with his two idiotic friends reading HER personal diary.

"You bloody gits" I say walking towards them, and attempting to snatch the diary from Oliver's hands. "May I have my diary, and you can have your stupid book about werewolves." Extending my arm for my diary.

"Sorry, can't do that." Oliver said keeping the diary away from me.

"And why 'can't' you do that?"

"Because I want to read all of it, and I'm only half-say done" the Scottish boy says, turning the page.

"Oliver I think that belongs to me, so it's MINE."

"It my be yours but I want to keep reading about myself and how 'handsome' and 'sexy' I look in my quidditch uniform..." he says making me go red on the cheeks because he just read a line from my diary about him. " Oh and look at this, dated May 15 1993. 'Oliver just winked at me from the goal post, oh how lovely he looks and I must say very very attractive. I have no idea why he chose me to be his girlfriend, but I'm sure glad he did." Oliver said, trying to imitate your voice.

Once he was done reading and reciting from the diary he closed it and handed it over to you. You were approaching the door to exit his room when you thought of a good punishment for him because he read your diary. "Hey Ollie, since you read my personal things. No more personal celebrations in the locker room after you win a game."

You could see the smile wiped off his face when you said that and left.