~CAST~

Stormy Fernandez is a 24 year old girl. Her family is the strongest mafia family in the world! She grew up following her father and at some point becoming the leader of the global mafia. Her father hid her from the outside world so that she would not be in danger, so no one knew he had a daughter. Only relatives who wanted her safety.
Now that her father has died, it is time to take his place. She is properly trained for this job. But she has a secret... In the evenings she disguises herself and becomes the Black Cobra.

Stormy Fernandez ⬇️
Her appearance is due to the fact that her father is Spanish and her mother is Russian.

Stormy Fernandez ⬇️Her appearance is due to the fact that her father is Spanish and her mother is Russian

Zane Morretti is 27 years old and leader of the Italian mafia. He is the leader of the second most powerful mafia. His father and now former leader of the Italian mafia, was a very good friend of Stormy's father and now that Stormy's father has passed away he decided to leave. Leaving everything to his son.

Zane Moretti  ⬇️

His appearance is due to the fact that his father is Italian and his mother Latina

*****To understand, I say leader of the Italian mafia because instead of controlling the mafia of an area, he controls all the mafias of Italy.
And the girl, instead of controlling the Spanish mafias, controls the mafias of the whole world!*****

--------------------------------------------------------------

So these two and a few more people will need to meet in Madrid to sign a very important contract. All the mafias will be gathered together, except the bad mobsters.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The mafia group of Stormy ⬇️

1) Matteo~one of the hackers in the group

2) Laura~the sniper of the group

3) Reidar~the dealer of our group

4) Alberto~The one who controls the explosives

5) Elle~one of the hackers in the group

6) Antonio~The one who controls our means of transportation

7) Carlos~The third and last hacker of the group

8) Stormy~ The leader. Makes decisions and controls everything

9) Carmen~The one who warns Stormy about everything. And her best friend

--------------------------------------------------------------

The mafia group of Zane⬇️

1) Angelo~the hacker of the group

2) Kiara~the sniper of the group

3) Xavier~The one who controls both explosives and weapons of the group

4) Mara~The one who controls the means of transport of the group

5) Giovanni~The one who informs Zane about everything and his right hand (his best friend)

--------------------------------------------------------------

From both groups, all of them are properly trained and with either weapons or their bodies can kill the bad guys. Of course if they need more people to destroy someone, they have enough acquaintances to help them.

___________________________________________

Hello! THIS WAS THE CAST! I hope you liked it ... The first official episode will be out soon so stay tuned! Of course you have the right to think about the appearance of the roles I just had to put an image in the back of your mind.
I inform that I think the story myself and I have made arrangements so that I do not make any copies! So if you see something similar know that it was completely random.