🍓16th Episode🍓

When we stopped playing pillow war, we were all very tired and we all fell asleep anywhere.

(........)

(............)

(..................)

(◍•ᴗ•◍)(◔‿◔)(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)(✷‿✷)

(Next morning)

I woke up and saw the others sleeping.

But I had to wake them up because I saw the time and we were too late to wake up so I woke them up to get ready for the big night.

Stormy: Guys wake up!

Elle: Five more minutes mom.

Stormy: We will be late if you continue to sleep.

Xavier: No, Commander, everything is under control, I assure you.

God knows what kind of dreams they have.

Stormy: Guys wake up because otherwise the whole plan will be destroyed.

Zane: 🥱🥱 What happened?

Stormy: We slept longer and now I try to wake them up but they do not wake up.

Zane: Okay okay, let's go to the kitchen to get something and we'll wake them up.

Stormy: What will we get from the kitchen?

Zane : There are two ways to wake them up ...

We went to the kitchen and he got two pot lids and I got two liter bottles of water.

We go back to the room and start. I abruptly poured water on their faces but even though they woke up Zane took the pot lids and hit them to sound like drums.

They jumped in the air like cats and looked at us with a murderous eye...

Giovanni: I will kill you.

Laura: Get in line.

And suddenly they start running towards us.

Zane and I run to get out of there and go down to the living room.

The rest of us are surrounded but I jump on the couch, and with a rhythmic gymnastics movement I jump in the air and overtake the others.🤸‍♀️

They were shocked for a while ..😂

I make this move when I am the Black Cobra and I want to escape from some evil.

Anyway.

Stormy: You know, since you do not wake up otherwise we were forced to do something like that.