🥝24th Episode🥝

(11 months and 2 weeks later)

Wait for me to tell you in a few words what has happened so far.

When I was two months old and we did the x-ray I learned that the baby was a boy.

And when I got 9 months pregnant I gave birth normally.

It was so perfect ..

My life changed

Being a mother makes me see things differently.

I love my baby.

After the birth everything went well and the doctor said that it is very healthy.

Carmen and Laura saw it from a video call and were very happy!

Anyway-

Let's get to the present.

*Ringing*

It was Laura on the phone.

Stormy: Hello girl! How you doin?

Laura: Stormy, I know we talked in the morning, sorry if I bother you but something very important happened that concerns us all.

Stormy: OK OK. Calm down and tell me what's going on.

Laura: You must come here as soon as possible because the rules of the Mafia are changing and you must be here in a few hours.

Stormy: Wait WHAT?

Laura: I can not explain much more to you until the afternoon you must be here. Nobody knows that we have contact but you have to come back because they are looking for you and they can't find you.

Stormy: Okay Laura. I will be there in the afternoon.

We hang up and I run to get my things ready.

Stormy: Greta listened to me carefully! Something important happened to me and I have to go back to Spain. I want you to keep the child here but be prepared because if I call you it means I will not be able to come again and you will have to bring me the baby tomorrow morning.

Greta: Okay Stormy! I have it under control!

I run to the room and prepare my suitcase.

I wear these:

I do quick makeup and put on red lipstick

I do quick makeup and put on red lipstick. I take my things, say goodbye to the baby and Greta and leave.

I get tickets on the plane and get on my flight.

I may have been anxious but I was not running at all.

Anyway-

I arrived in Spain and within a few minutes I was out of the mansion.