🍓12th Episode🍓

(7:15 in the morning)

(Still Zane's P.O.V.)

We arrived at the mansion.

Zane: How are your legs?

Stormy: They tremble a little but not like before. Do you think I should try to walk?

Zane: Try to see and if you can not I will take you in my arms.

I wait for her to get up and start walking.

When she tried to walk I was by her side to watch her. She could walk but it was tragic.😬😂

Zane: Let me help you.

Stormy: Okay.

I take her in my arms after I have closed the car and take her inside.

Before I enter I see from a window above, that someone saw us. I did not recognize who he was but I understood that he was waiting for an interrogation.

I went as quietly and quickly as I could to Stormy's room to leave her there.

As soon as we got to the room I closed the door to talk to her.

Zane: Stormy listen to me carefully. As we entered, I saw someone out the window looking at us.

Stormy: Which window?

Zane: Top right the third in a row.

Stormy: We are so dead ..

Zane: Why who is over there?

Stormy: Our moms.😫

Zane: You're kidding me, right?😳

Stormy: Zane we have to do something!

Zane: Do you want us to lie that you hit your ankle and that's why I lifted you in my arms?

Stormy: Good idea. And if they ask something else we improvise.

Zane: Yes.

Stormy: Fine, get a gauze fast!

Zane: Are you crazy? First you have to take a bath. My mom knows the cologne I wear and right now you smell like me.

Stormy: But I can not even move.

Zane: I will help you.

Stormy: Okay, but lock the doors so no one can enter without us realizing it.

I lock the door and take Stormy to the bathroom. Then I lock the bathroom door for more security.

In the meantime I have already taken with me the clothes that Stormy will wear and her towels.

After she finished with the bath, I wrapped her in the towel to pick her up.

After she dried, she put on her clothes and I took her back to the room.

Her clothes:

Her clothes:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.