🍋Seventh episode🍋

I need to talk to Carmen and Laura.

I do not want anyone to know that I am the Black Cobra.

I do not trust them.

The moment we left the control center, I took the girls to talk to each other on our own.

Stormy: Carmen, what did you have in mind? I can not be in two places at once.

Laura: I talked to the girls a while ago. They said that we would go to the masquerade party that takes place in one of the villas in the city because of course the Black Cobra will be there. At least they think so.

Carmen: And Stormy guess what. I knew in advance that this masquerade party is taking place tonight ....
Anyway everyone wanted to find her as soon as possible so I gave the push.

Stormy: And how will I come with you while I have to be there like the black cobra?

Laura: When we go over there after 5 minutes you will go to the bathroom. There you change your dress and mask and go out as the black cobra. You will have the disguise of the black cobra tied under your dress.

Stormy: Yes but the others will not wonder why I spend so much time in the toilet?

Carmen: I will come to find you "(and see if you are well)" I will help you get all the other clothes and then Laura will cover us and tell the girls to go and greet some celebrities.
Time will pass without them realizing it.

Stormy: Yes, but you forget the fact that the boys, instead of staying outside, can go inside to see if "we found the black cobra".

Laura: Of course we will already talk to the black cobra. If one of our men asks us discreetly where you are, we will say that you are either on the toilet or you greet some guests.

Stormy: Okay you convinced me. Let's do it.😉

(......)

(.....)

(......)

As time passed, the girls and I were getting ready.

The dress and mask I chose to wear as Stormy, are these:

Under the dress will be tied to my Waist the bag with the second disguise

Although it is big enough to fit the dress and the mask, I took care of it and covered it so that no one can see it.
It was the only way to put the second disguise inside the building so I do not care about its weight.