🍓15th episode🍓

Stormy: I was late to come because just before I took a bath a distant cousin called me and we started talking.
You know what these conversations are like. They never end.

Zane's mom: I know, I know. Once everything is fine then we will wait for you downstairs.

Stormy: I will come in a very short time, I have to fix something first.

Zane's mom: Okay my dear. Take your time.

Zane's mother left and went downstairs, so I took the opportunity to go to Zane's room.

I open the door but he was not in the bedroom. So I closed the door and went to look in the room with his closet.

Stormy: Zane, where are you?

Zane: Did you miss me?

Stormy: Cut the crap, we have to go down. First I go and after 10 minutes you go down too.

Zane: Okay. See you later then.

Stormy: Okay.

I leave Zane's room and go down to the dining room.

The others had sat in the living room and drank tea but I preferred to eat first.

(19 Minutes later)

I finished eating and sat down with the others to drink tea and listen to the conversation.

Giovanni: Tomorrow is a big night.
We have been preparing for this attack for a long time.

Laura: Fortunately, the Black Cobra agreed to help us.

Matteo: Indeed. She will do all the work basically.

Stormy: Well not all, you hackers will do a very useful job too.

Zane's mom: What will happen if something happens to the Black Cobra and there is a problem?

Alberto: We have thought of it as a plan b.

Zane's father: Explain to us.

Alberto: If something happens to the Black Cobra, Stormy will go to help her. But if Stormy can not then an order will be sent to those who will have surrounded the building and will help her.

Stormy's mom: They were not the ones planning to attack us?

Xavier: They are. But we know exactly what they will do and when for that and we decided to attack tomorrow night.

Laura: I hope everything goes well.

Zane: Everything will be fine.

We finished with tea and went for training.

We were all in very good condition. I was ready to face whoever I find tomorrow as a Black Cobra.

After the training we went to the control center and saw exactly what steps each of us should follow.