🍓17th Episode 🍓

Angelo: They threw the guards down in the room and now they are facing the German leader.

Zane: Something is wrong though

Giovanni: Something is missing

Carlos: Someone is missing

Matteo: Where is the leader of the Norwegians?

Zane: FUCK

Elle: The cameras caught something, I think they go to the girls

Zane: Black cobra or Red Fox do you hear me?

B.C: We are listening

Zane: It's a trap! Get out of there !!!

B.C: How many are they?

Zane: Thirty

B.C: Damn, we have them do not worry

Zane: Be careful, Stormy!

We watched their movements from the cameras.

They aimed at the German leader

But they knew the others were coming

B.C: Red Fox get out the window now!

R.F: Are you crazy?

B.C: Listen to me! Jump out the window and go find the others.
Xavier do you hear me?

Xavier: Black cobra, what do you have in mind?

B.C: Blow up the base 5 minutes after the Red Fox leaves.

Alberto: Black cobra do you know how dangerous it is if you are inside? You may die.

Zane: Do not blow up the base yet. I can send help!

B.C: Red Fox go !!!!
Alberto and Xavier do what I told you!

We see from the cameras that the Red Fox came out of the window. He went near the others who were on hand.

Zane: Stormy what are you doing? You had to deal with the bad guys and then we would blow up the base because it has chemicals.

B.C: This is what we will do.
But I want to do it myself.

I did not have time to talk to her and she took the headset out of her ear. The only way to see what she would do was to look at her from the cameras.

Xavier and Alberto listened to her and counted down to blow up the base. I could not convince them.

So when she took the headset out of her ear she looked at the bad guys who had just come.

She may have taken out the handset but she did not damage it so we could hear what was happening.

What we hear:

Norwegian leader: Hahah the funny thing is that you thought you would win.

B.C: You know what? I have already won I just want to have some fun ..😉

And with one movement we see her shooting the leader of the Germans. Then the Norwegian Mafia started shooting at her but managed to avoid them with maneuvers.

She jumped and walked on the wall and overtook them, shooting 7 of them.

She fell back to the floor but this time was in the hallway.

There were still 10 of the enemies left.

They came against her to fight but she pulled out her knives and with maneuvers stabbed them in multiple places.