🥝21st Episode🥝

We sat down and ate, after a while we girls got up to dance.

But before we could dance, Mara had to throw the bouquet to be caught by an unmarried woman.

So we all got up young and unmarried and sat in a row while Mara had turned so she would not see us.

So, Mara throws the bouquet and where I thought Laura would catch it, it came into my hands and I was shocked.

Carmen: Yuhu I wonder with whom ..😏

The other girls:👏👏👏

But you had to see the boys' faces. Zane was RED and smiling and the others next to him were shaking him.😂😁😁

I could not leave the bouquet because Laura wanted us to dance directly.

Laura went to ask for a song that has definitely never been in another marriage.😌

The song:

(((favorite since we were kids)))

The song came in and we girls had thought of doing a dance 😂

Our choreography😌

I used to dance at home from a young age whenever I had time and Carmen and Laura were with me.

So we gave it our all on the track😝

The best experience was that everyone was smiling and the boys were very excited.

They came to distract us and from where we danced our choreography we ended up dancing something else.

But throughout this party I noticed something else.

A baby was going to the pool.

Stormy: Zane give me a minute because I have to do something.

Zane: Of course my lady!

I walk towards the baby and in fractions of a second I see the baby falling into the pool. But the worst thing was that he did not know how to swim and opened his mouth, as a result of which he sank.

I fall into the pool and go as low as the baby was.

I grab it, swim to the surface and take it out of the water.

Everyone was looking at me.

But I had to get the water out of the baby because he drank too much.

I did first aid, the guys ran next to me to help but luckily water came out of his mouth and he opened his eyes.

I take it in my arms, I get up and his mother came to pick it up.

The baby's mother: Thank you very much! I did not understand when he left me. But thank you for saving his life!🥺

Stormy: You are welcome! Just pay a little more attention to your baby so that it does not happen again.🙂

She thanks me again and then leaves to go home to take care of it so that it does not get cold or something else happens.

Zane: Stormy, let me take you home because you are soaked. Once you are ready I will bring you again.

Stormy: Thank you Zane!

Zane : Mara and Carlos we will be back soon.

Carlos: Okay Zane, see you later!

We said goodbye to Mara and Carlos and then got in the car to go to the mansion.