🍋 Fifth Episode 🍋

No one expected the black cobra to be a girl.

From my headset I could hear Carmen telling me not to take off the mask. OF COURSE I would not take off the mask.

B.C: Now I have a job to finish so forgive me.

I went to leave but Giovanni and Carlos stopped me.

Then my eye noticed a shadow behind the boys.

And then I understood.

B.C: Bend down NOW!

With a sharp movement I took my gun and aimed at the men who were targeting the boys.

(((((((Imagine that in the image she has a mask on so that her features are not visible

(((((((Imagine that in the image she has a mask on so that her features are not visible.)))))))

(unknown)You have a death wish!

B.C: In your dreams.

I shot all 4 of them with quick movement but because I knew that there would be others around here who wanted to kill me, I started running to get them away from the mafia. As I ran I saw some snipers on the mountain and some were running behind me..

It was a disaster.

Carmen was telling me from the microphone where to go to get away from them.

(Meanwhile)

Z: Let's go help her! She must not die because we need her!

G: Yes Sir!

So when I was running and shooting, the mafias appeared to my right and left.

They had guns and killed most of the bad guys with me.

(Carmen from the microphone) Get away from them! If they follow you, they will find out who you are.

B.C:How did they get out of the mansion?

C: Our issue is not there now!

C: They must lose you! So listen carefully!

S: I'm all ears.

C: In front of the alley you are heading to, there are stairs to the roof of the apartment building! Go up to the roof and go from building to building maneuvering to lose you. In the fifth building go down and hide behind a wall that has. It has neither cameras nor anything so they will not be able to find you afterwards.

S: Okay.

I did exactly what Carmen told me and I managed to escape.

After a while I had to go back to the mansion.

I went in through the window and Carmen helped me with the wound on my shoulder.

Fortunately it was nothing serious.

We talked all night about what happened.

Carmen and I told the other girls to go to bed because tomorrow morning we had a lot of preparations.