🥝28th Episode🥝

Lawyer: First of all, thank you all for being in this meeting. It is quite important for you and for all of us.
As you can see, our lives are about to change. Some time ago, we notified you of a decision made by the higher councils. Specifically that the mafias will become kingdoms. In addition I can say that you will have the same rights and even more. But humanity will need to know your identities. Which should not bother you as we have arranged this problem.

Anyway.

The Lawyer explained everything to us in detail and what position each of us will have, so we proceeded with the contracts.

After everyone agreed I signed up for the post of Queen.

We announced that Zane and I would get married just to know what would happen to the positions.

Of course we did not tell everyone. Zane said it in the Lawyer's ear so we could surprise the others.

Anyway-

After we signed the changes would start from tomorrow.

So as soon as we were done we went back to the mansion.

(..)

(.....)

We arrived at the mansion around 9:00 pm.

We put the baby to sleep in his crib and took him with us and then we sat in the backyard for a drink.

As we sat at the table, Zane signaled to me and I just stretched out my arms.

We expected them to notice the ring but ..

Kiara: Perfect nails Stormy, I wanted to tell you before.

Hahaha she has not seen the ring yet and with her reaction Carmen, Xavier and Zane started laughing.

Mara: Why are you laughing?

Laura: AAAAAAAAA

And then they understood.

Matteo: OMG dude!

Elle: Congratulations !!!

Kiara: Guys, I wish you the best!!!!!!

Their reaction was so nice.

They were very happy!

They all gave us their congratulations and then asked us for information.

Information on how we thought marriage should be.

The truth is that we did not have time to discuss this topic with Zane but we had to at some point.

Elle: When will the wedding take place?

Zane: Stormy do you want the wedding to take place in 4 or 6 months?

Stormy: In 4 months it will be fine. We will have made all the preparations.

Zane: Perfect!

Stormy: We will tell you information tomorrow because Zane and I must discuss it first.

Carmen: Nice nice! Would you like to go to bed now because we have a lot of work to do tomorrow?

The truth is that with the discussion the time had gone 12:00.

That's why we all went to our rooms and slept.

Zane settled into my room for good.

He also brought his things to confirm it to me.😂

Fortunately the room is big enough so there was no issue.

But the only sure thing is that something like this would happen: