🍇31st episode🍇

We went to the restaurant we mentioned and ate very nice breakfasts.

Then we went home and saw that everyone is fine and the baby together.

The days passed happily.

The preparations for the wedding were over and the baby has made great progress.

Long time later (wedding day)

Today I do not sleep with Zane because I heard from various cultures that if the groom sees the bride before the wedding it will be rude and many bad things will happen.

Anyway-

I woke up and the girls had surrounded me.

Carmen: You finally woke up

Stormy: Good morning to you girls too.

Mara: Good morning, we have to prepare you!

Stormy: Seriously?

Elle: Do you know what time it is? You need to get ready and exchange gifts with Zane (with your eyes closed).

Stormy: Okay okay, a few more minutes ...

While I was going to sleep again, the girls grabbed me and lifted me in the air so that I could not touch anything but their hands.

Stormy: What are you doing girls?

Laura: Do not talk, we are here for a mission. Stormy's wedding preparation mission begins NOW!

Without having time to say a word, they have taken me to the bathroom and they are washing me (with my underwear).

Stormy: Girls you are crazy.

Carmen: You are getting married! OF COURSE WE WILL BE CRAZY!

Stormy: Dios mío, me voy a casar!
***My god, I'm getting married!***

It's the moment you understand it.

That you are finally marrying a man.

A man who, since you met him, has had a magnet.

A magnet that brought you close even if you were arguing.

A man you trust and tell him you love.

A man you said yes to.

That you decided it was worth spending the rest of your life with him.

That you felt security and love in his arms.

That you made an adorable son together.

A man "made" just for you.

Kiara: Do you hear us, Stormy?

Stormy: Wait what?

Mara: Leave her because she is thinking now. The thoughts before the wedding that we had and you will have at some point.

Stormy: Nice thoughts. They reminded me of what I was going to do and why I was going to do it.

Elle: You still want to marry him.

Stormy: Yes.

Carmen: Then we have no time to lose.

Laura: Agree!

They take me out of the bathroom and wear clean and bridal underwear to me.

After that they started doing my hair and makeup.

After we really liked the result, we started putting on the wedding dress ..

***This is exactly the appearance of Stormy ***