Very Late Valentines

(I don't own that, just randomly found if credit to the creator)

It's late I know just enjoy little nightmares 2 is very addictive.

———————————————————

Your POV

So it's Valentine's Day.

The day couples are getting all lovey in public instead of at home.

The day that everyone eats chocolate.

The day that you were always ALONE.

Not being cliche but you hated you ENVY Valentine's Day 

So.

Why? 

I don't think there's much explanation needed you literally hated Valentine's Day.

But Ed was planning something he knew you hated this day but he didn't care the pipsqueak was doing what he pleased.

Let's cut to that.

Shall we?

3rd POV?

Edward was way to into what he was doing, Buying chocolates and becoming fabulous!

He was also bribing people into helping him out with you.

You were busy doing work in your office, you couldn't care less about today it's just another day to you.

Roy Mustang being Roy Mustang pushed your work away.

"Lieutenant L/n." He said sternly? "Yes sir?" Y/n answered. "Your dismissed for today. Go home." This irritated you "But I have piles of work to do!?" Y/n yelled 

Snap.

"Not anymore you don't." He grinned at the burning pile of papers turning into ash, you just stared at him. "W h y" y/n slowly whispered.

"Just go home L/n." 

"Fine."

————————————

"Y/n!" "Hey!" "Here!" 

Y/n turned her head to see Alphonse?, 

"Hey Al, odd seeing you here what's up?"

"Uhm we'll do you wanna come with me and Ed t-to-"

"Sorry no Al I'm busy today,"

"That's okay!" He said rubbing his head in defeat.

"See ya'" Y/n walked off waving at the metal boy

Out popped Ling not soon after. "Didn't work?" He asked hanging from where? "N-no.." Al answered shyly

Ling sighed, "She's always like this." He smacked his head.

———————————————

Winry May,And surprisingly Lan fan were getting you a dress of course they aren't gonna get you to help you'd just walk off..

"I don't get the point if this she's so stubborn today!" Winry groaned "And we don't now what she'll wear!!" 

"A tux?" Lan fan questioned rather quickly. May and Winry snapped their heads to her "I mean it's possible," Winry summed 

May chimed in holding a tux with Shao-May holding a F/c bow-tie "This!" She smiled with hope in her eyes Shao-May copying her. "Perfect!" Winry cheered "But how do we get her to wear it?" Lan fan butted in, "We get to that part when it happens!" "Yeah!"

———————————

Lots of preparing everything was done. Everyone in fancy wear. 

(Insert a big mansion with ball room for plot) 

(probably the Armstrong's mansion)

All that was left is....

You.

But with enough dragging and struggling y/n was forced into the mansion with her black tux (or dress but I said tux so -3-) and F/c tie no longer a bow.. more just tied loosely like a drunk guy after marriage.

"Why am I here?" Y/n stared at everyone. Winry just fixed her tie and pushed her upstairs into a room. "What- HEY! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!" Y/n slammed in the door as Winry locked putting a chair there just for safety.

Ed stared finally being relevant to the story.

—————

"Hey..Y/n.." he greeted almost regretting this,

"Hi." Y/n dead-panned

A long silence passed them

(Insert Ed giving flowers and chocolates and them eating chocolate with some talking)

(Cringe?)

Ed grabbed Y/n's hand and walked to the balcony as very Disney like music played in the background and they kinda stare at each other and the writer decides to put more effort in now,

-WARING LIP STUFF HAPPENS-

smoosh smooch

Jk

Jk

Ed grabs Y/n's face very much red

"Uhm Ed?," Y/n pondered before she felt lips touch hers pretty surprised she just melted into the kiss 

Ed pushing his luck asked for permission to enter her mouth as Y/n opened her mouth slightly to pant that's when Ed took his chance and slid his tongue into her mouth.

Hhh "exploring" the new space he felt Y/n grab his hair lightly before he got a tug yanking him back "Ow ow ow!" He groaned in pain "what was that for?!" "Don't push your luck Edward." Y/n sighed "Okay okay!"..

The end-

"You liked it though"

BANG

"OKAY IM SORRY!"

———————————————————————

The END.

Okay okay so sorry for not writing  but hey hope you liked this I'm tired so I command me to sleep.

Again thank you for reading (thank you)

Uhm yeah I'll write more later hopefully 

K bye 

Happy late valentines!

Bye bye-

(Words 768)