-!Easter Special!-

(Image not mine but that is ADORABLE)

So I am writing! Yayyyy, Anyways hope you like it.

————————————————————

Your POV

So it's Easter did you care? not exactly but you didn't hate the day you just don't celebrate.. I mean you can eat chocolate whenever it's just another excuse for food, well that's your point of view anyways (And just for the sake of plot).

But something felt.. odd this year.

Nothing to pin point yet but you could feel something was horribly wrong.

Anyways concentrating on the present. Your walking! Good job. "Oof!" Y/n groaned bumping into something, "Sorry Ma'am streets getting set up." A man apologised placing down a box also helping you up in the process. "It's fine but whats with the sudden closing?" Y/n questioned the man "Easter and other things" he answered walking off.

Great. Easter, well not your problem you were going to stay with Winry and Aunt Pinako. Maybe even Edward? Wait what no! Mind out of the gutter and keep walking! Looking around just how much was being set up?! Sheesh.

Walking more you made your way to the train station hoping on and preparing your ticket, you had the feeling of danger..

Train starts moving,

Waiting.

Waiting..

Waiting...

Wait-

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP NOW SIR!" An officer yelled holding a gun at a man ready to fire at any given moment. He looked so calm for being held at gun point, "I don't have time for this so let's make it quick." The mysterious man spoke suddenly slashing the officer in his arm (Haha pain) calmly knocking him out, As people ran out of the cart into the next one you got up, the now mysterious man in a chimera form stared at you. Watching you in confusion. "Aren't you gonna run lassy?" He snickered trying to spook you.

"No but I don't think I have time for this 'let's make it quick." You teased him as he scoffed running at you slashing your arms but failing to make any wounds, "What?! I TORE OF YOUR FLESH THOUGH?!" He backed up a bit.

"Automail." You replied removing your fake covered skin (something like well fake skin I DUNNO) and the extra cloth in the way revealing both your automail arms. "Maybe you should try it?" You smirked.

-after a epic battle and train stop because the author can't write fight scenes- :)

Huffing and puffing you got off the train and let the officers deal with the man-chimera. "Y/n?! What happened on that train?!" You turned to see a worried Winry "Chimera." You duly noted but smiling like an idiot right after. "Your covered in bruises and wounds at least you didn't break the automail-.." Winry muttered the last part but enough for you to hear.

"Cmon let's go to Grandma..Can you walk?" She asked helping you retain your balance "Yeah I'll be fine let's just go home." You reassured her

-skip again-

"Grandma Were here!" Winry called into the house as you walked to the couch at sat down rubbing your head. "Girls what on earth happened?" Pinako asked "Trains." You sighed, "Well come on we might as well get you patched up" you nodded in reply hoping up.

After a check up and patch up you went outside with Den (is that his name?? The dog I mean) playing for a bit before you saw Ed and Al walking up to the house.

"Hey Y/n! How're you?" Al greeted while you stood up and hummed a 'good' earning a smile from him can armour smile well at least he sounds happy. Ed walked up to you "So how was the train ride?" He had an evil smile on his face at that point. 

"It was fine 'Edward' at least I kept my automail in one peace unlike someone~" you pat his head that god you're taller am I right? Now that earned you a growl and a huff from the short blonde boy. Who walked off imitating you going inside as you followed. Den who tilted his head in confusion as Al pet him "It's okay boy it's only stubborn love" he laughed a little.

-skippppp brought to you by a nice tea time- sips

After some dinner you went to the bathroom and kind just vented your anger, what anger oh you know about the whole mess of a day.

Ed walked by hearing you yell and opened the door as you stood frozen when you realised it wasn't locked. Great. "You alright your pretty angry" he asked "what's up?" You stared at him before replying in a grumbled tone "Easter" while glaring at him. "Right..Uhm wanna talk about it?" He turned ever so red, "Why not.." you agreed smiling a bit.

-skip for the second millionth time-

Ed and you just talked about random things and your stress. But you felt an arm around your shoulder but you didn't mind it you nuzzled into his shoulder. You could feel him stiffen a little then calm down a bit, not much time later you fell asleep not before you said a light "Happy Easter love you Ed..." 

Ed's POV

Did she just say 'Love you Ed'?! Now that was cute.. yeah y/n...happy Easter..

"I love you too.." I light pecked her head with a kiss.

Best Easter ever.

———————————————————

WOOHOO I'm like 2 days late hooray hope you liked it!

I tried to make 'Easter like' I guess it's easter-ish? Lol Uhm so happy Easter???? If it somehow counts still-

Uhm yeah cool I agree 

I'll Update later with that demon Ed thing I'm not gonna do it today tho h

Peace ✌️ 

-

(Words 948)