Valentine's Day Special.

So it's been a while since I've updated and I wanted to say sorry in advance school is hell getting to and from and I just haven't been motivated recently but hey I'm writing now so...enjoy a late Valentine's!

3RD POV

It's been a week or so since Edward went out to work with his brother claiming he'd be back 3 days ago. Now you understand being a literal dog of the military means lots of work but it was Valentine's Day tomorrow and he did promise you he would be back by now, and to be quiet honest, frankly...

You weren't very confident he'd be back until next week.

While that's a downside at least he'll come back, and it'll be funny watching him make up for it he's not always great with that stuff but give him a chance if you want a wild ride (not that way sinner.) he's energetic.

Very energetic.

But that doesn't mean there aren't problems every now and again but not big ones at least and besides you do work with him your just taking a break this week. For a day out which your loosing hope for. Thanks for the day off Mustang.. right anyways where we're you?

Writing stuff down for your dairy, daily stuff whatever you really wanted, glancing outside the window beside you, sighing you stood up closing your book and went down to get a snack and take a break see what Winry's been up too.

Walking downstairs you hear the phone hang up meaning someone called, seeing Winry in the living room grinning a little before smiling in your direction waving you over, 

"Hey Y/n Edward says he'll be back this week! And for once he means it," she tells you trying to comfort your lightly sour mood, you laugh a little at her comment before replying "Thanks for telling me in advance Win's," Win's is her nickname since you met her you both get along well. Very well.

You two continue talking a little before you go to grab a snack and go back upstairs. Looking at the time and deciding after writing a bit more you'll shower then sleep today off. Hoping Ed will be back.

But you aren't sure at this rate.

In the morning....

Waking up it was awfully quiet- other then the birds on the roof. Rubbing your eyes you get up and brush your teeth and get changed tying your hair back (or just fringe hair) and yawning closing your door behind you going to grab breakfast only to not find Gran or Winry in the house? At all.

Confused you just make cereal and sigh eating alone. After cleaning your ball, You hear rattles before the door opens, walking over to open it the whole way you see Edward holding a bunch of presents while Alphonse opens the door for him laughing lightly at his brother who refuses to give up carrying the gifts.

After a small chat with the two of them Al leave the two of you on your own waving while chuckling evilly, you turn to Edward as his face is dusted with a pink hue, a smile crosses your face as you start a conversation.

"So whose the gifts for shorty?" You tease him questioning him. He grumbles before answering "I'm not short! And there for you! So there happy?! It's my sorry for not coming back early this week!" He yells in embarrassment and anger pointing a finger at your as his face turns as red as his coat. As yours also turns red, as you laugh at his reaction.

"What?! What's funny?!" He yells again, "Nothing nothing!" You snort trying to speak "Just you that's all! Your awfully sweet today." You muster through your laughs. Ed turns his head away embarrassed still crossing his arms over his chest huffing. 

You stand up and walk in front of him (standing over him) you kiss his cheek as he snaps towards you blushing more then a human being can before muttering again and grabbing your shirt and kissing you properly on the lips.

After a while you to finally finish your "make out session" as your lips part you both stare before backing away from each other.

"H-happy Valentine's d-day..Y/n I-I love you..a lot a lot." He smiles nervously.

Would you be his Valentine? or call him short.

——————————————————————

Alrighty! That was the 4 day late Valentine's Day special but it was late I think you get the jist.

Well my fingers hurt like hell! And I was alone on Valentine's Day apart from my 100% very real not fictional boyfriend sans. 

And I hope this means you weren't either! But if you were here you are I guess hope you liked it.

Like I said at the start sorry for the no updates. But thank you again.

-Bellz

(Words 790)