A LAMIA?!

Guess WHOOOOSE sort of back?- I need naga/lamia's don't judge me. Plus it's not like I need it or anything hahahahahhahahahaha shut up.- cuss warning.

3RD POV

Y/n was walking up the mountains trying to find a descent place to set up camp. Her crew following close behind, but hadn't told her they lost the map..a WHILE back. So as you could guess they were lost very very LOST. And it was getting dark quickly, much to your displeasure. So you were basically done for.

A tick mark grew on y/n's head as she turned her head to her crew. They all shrunk back knowing how terrifying y/n can be when she's pissed, oh she was gonna rip them a new one. As she slowly glared at the three of them..

"Tell me..Where...the actual deep loving..fuck..WE ARE!" She screamed at them "WE'VE PASSED THE SAME FUCKING WATERFALL 17 MOTHERFUCKING TIMES!" Pointing to the waterfall if water could feel, it would be frozen.

"W-well you see..we l-lost the ma-" Jake being cut off by Y/n snapping her head towards him "I wouldn't have noticed." She seethed, Jake fell over onto his butt in fear of her rage filled expression. Angel grabbed some water and tried offering it to y/n as she calmed her down from her huge temper. Angel is a group therapist basically. Jake is useless hah and Emmy is meant to be there but wait she- "SHE DISAPPEARED!" Jake yelled in realisation.

Looking up y/n rubbed her temples. Throwing the bottle down, she went off to find the missing member of the group.

Also didn't I mention it's night?

Emmy's POV (your crew member)no among us jokes I beg you)

I shake following some weird cave tunnels. I got caught by some weird snake now I'm running while holding my bleeding shoulder. God why did I follow a SNAKE TAIL?! God damn chimera..I just hope the others now I'm gone my blood is trailing behind me, 

is that Y/n I hear?! My voice is croaky but I need to get to her I don't care about my arm. Please be okay Y/n..! Slowly building up the courage I yell out to 'y/n'.

"Y-y/N-n!" I cry out "Pl-EaSe! HeL-Lp!" My throat hurts...y/n...help me.. the figure ran to my direction! Y/n is that you!-

Your POV

BLOOD WARNING.

I stomp away find a bloody trail in a cave not to long after walking in I heard a voice croaky as hell might I add?, "Y-y/N-n!" It called out for me? Wait that's Emmy voice!, I ran towards the source as she calls out again. "Pl-EaSe! HeL-Lp!" It's close, I ran trying to go to her noticing a dark figure reach her before me.

I reach out my hand to her as she noticed the black figure instead as it attacked her I screamed to her-

"EMMY MOVE!" But..it was to late I fall down scrapping my knees not like it matters..blood hit my cheek and the puddle of blood expanded, now my hands covered in red as I fell backwards scooting away from the figure as it dropped Emmy's lifeless body into the puddle.

I grabbed the taser from my jacket as it leans over to me I stick it in it's neck area and it collapses next to me. As I grab Emmy's body bridal style I ran away, a tail tripping me near the entrance of the cave. Emmy's body rolled up ahead of me when I landed. I wiped my head to the the culprit as it moved to my side... was it checking for injuries?

I sat up starring at the snake great there's two now. The chimera moved towards the light more. Now showing a blonde haired boy with golden eyes wearing a black tank top? He seemed concerned and SPOKE?

"Sorry about the other chimera here he's violent..I suppose he attacked you twoooo-!?" The snake boy noticed Emmy's lifeless body before staring back at you, He touched your head seeing blood on your cheek. "Oh right..I'm Edward, Edward Elric. You?" Confused slightly you sighed "Y/n, that was Emmy but that other snake you were talking about killed her." Edward was surprised,

But quickly explained why that other dude was like that news flash Uhm I dunno you choose hehe oops, anyways after explaining that he asked you something that took him courage?

"C-could I stay with you I can't quite live in caves well..or use alchemy anymore." his expression saddened lightly, you picked up on this change and demeanour and agreed.

Time skip because you author is tired.

You made your way out with Emmy and Edward making a somewhat grave for her and walked off. Catching up with your remaining crew and resting in the tent they set up for you Edward slowly followed in. "You can take the bed I'll take the floo-!?" You got cut off by Ed wrapping his tail around you and snuggled into your neck  before falling asleep, you awkwardly hugged him.

Morning came around and you opened your eyes Ed was stroking your head indicating he was up. You smiled but saddened as sniffled knowing what happened last night. "Hey you okay?.." he questioned hugging you tighter you made a 'mmhmm' before hugging him back.

Future bada da duh da duhhh!

3rd POV

Ed ended up staying with you back in Resembool. Happily. He got to see Winry again but he continued with you. He grew feelings for you because this is an x reader book. Anyways, Jake and Angel visited you and Edward explained what happened to him and how when getting back his body he got a tail instead makes no sense I know but who cares.

Until one day things were suspicious with Angel and Edward.

Groaning lightly Y/n walked away from the two as they chatted like lovers, a little jealous there..? But your sour mood didn't go un-noticed by Ed as he sighed, "How do I propose to her..?!" He panicked Angel pet his shoulder in comfort "I told you Jake and me got the stuff ready. You just need to take her and the ring you got her to Winrys. 'Kay?" She told him lowering her voice to make sure Y/n didn't hear.

Later.~ 

Ed dragged you out to winrys where..a huge marriage happened and then the lucky question. It's your choice reader.

"Y/n will you marry me?" Edward smiled.

End.

————————————————

Hope you enjoyed I'm in pain!

And I'm gonna go eat my dinner cya-

-Bellz

(Words 1087)