'Edward and s-sirenhead?!'

No ones POV

You and Edward were walking around in a forest for several hours by now..What were you doing there you may ask? Well..We'll get to that soon enough.

"ARRRGHHH!" Edward screamed in annoyance, "We've been walking FOREVER!" He wouldn't stop complaining I forgot to mention. "Shut up Ed" Y/n mumbled in anger because this gremlin won't shut up "Quit complaining we'll get there when we get THERE." Ed whispers something under his breath because he's a stubborn idiot ,after all.

*really spooky crunch sound*

You both whipped around trying to find the source of the really spooky crunch sound. After a couple of minutes of searching you two found nothing but footprints?! Seems someone was following you two for a while now .

"Well...let's get moving shortie," You said getting tired of searching and finding absolutely nothing. "Not like we'll find anything, probably just some weird Mutated animal *turtle* that left those footprints" You could only think anyways not like the person will come out and say 'hey I'm stalking you' just as you thought some more Edward was gone!?

"SHORTIE? WHERE ARE YOU?! DID YOU SHRINK?!" Y/n screeched trying to find the missing-pipsqueak (again)

"YYyyyyyyy/nnnnnnnnnn" A voice called out somewhat similar to Ed's but very slow low and deep..Can you really trust it..? 

Yep! Cause plot is going to force you too and this author won't let you go forward so go find your boyfriend!,

*amazing walking and searching later*

"Ed?" You yelled out for like the millionth time, getting tired you sat down on a log taking a little break and got up only to hear rustling in the bushes in front of you. Being Y/n you pulled out your gun and aimed it at the bush slowly approaching it. Getting..

Closer.

And

Closer.

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP RIGHT NOW!" You screamed and kicked whatever what was in the bush out fell a dog? The dog ran away being a wuss and not fighting you it looked petrified! The poor thing you regretted kicking it. 

Continuing to search for Ed a twig snapped from behind you. You turned around faster then sonic, and saw some really tall skinny looking figure with no face but sirens and mouths inside the speakers? You stood in shock was that thing Envy or ?

Before you could react a loud sound echoed through its mouths?..

"HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKK" it yelled at you and knelt down at the same time on all fours in your face.

You shot it though you were not in the mood for anything like this you needed your short-blonde-pipsqueaked-friend and you to leave your too tired .

It got triggered by that And went to attack you aka pick you up- you shot its hand and it screeched in pain you took your chance and ran. "EDWARD YOU PIPSQUEAKKKK!" You yelled trying to attract some kind of attention by him wherever he was.

He grabbed your arm and pulled you over behind a tree from Away from "siren head's" Sight

"Shh!" He whisper yelled ,You stared at the idiot and just kinda hugged him your tired after all Author won't let you sleep.

"Need help getting back out of the Forrest?" Some voice said sounding trustworthy this time. Ed looked up and saw sirenhead and almost dropped you In the process and shock but someone answered for him "Yes please can you take us to central?" You said in Ed's arms

"Sure thing" siren head picked you both up and ran clutching you both Carefully not to hurt or drop either of you in the process And then not even a couple seconds later you saw central at night from the hills the most unexpected thing happened next though.

Siren head teleported INSIDE of central! Magically - 

He placed you both down lucky it was night and no one saw him he then left waving his hands saying his goodbyes then disappeared probably never to be seen again,

"Hey Y/n! Hey Ed!" A familiar voice called you turned around and saw Ling "You didn't call me short for once thanks.." Ed answered not bothering to say hello back you waved though and fell asleep on the spot.

Ling looked down kinda surprised at that. "Long day?" He asked Ed.

"Yep." He quickly answered the Xing-prince back "very long."

Ling kinda just stared but then patted Edwards head then yours "your both very short still I thought you'd grow! At least one of you did not you though Ed!" Ling teased smiling cutely that triggered Ed though and he tried to attack him for the rest of the night while getting back to the hotel. Ling was nice enough to carry you I mean you were on the ground after all.

Ed gave up when they reached the room though he collapsed on the couch. Alphonse looked up surprised also but sat down on the other couch Ling placing you next to Ed and left to go eat at the restaurant downstairs.

Ed instantly hugged you and asleep with you already asleep mumbling his name in your sleep. Ed kissed your cheek and then said

"I love you too"

-THE END-

Did ya like it hope ya did I watched siren head vs Mario and decided Why the heck Don't I add siren head in this i was gonna write and got big brain thank you smg4 🙏🏻 Hehe

Well hope you enjoyed! Like I said last time I added Ling! Hehe he'll appear more soon enough! (When I update that is-) 

Anyways!

See ya soon my lovely's!

Ling out of nowhere yet Again :-waves bye-

(Words 939)